Become a Patron!

E-Juice sub-forum???

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We better watch our Ps & Qs. Looks like we can't edit anymore.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tested a lot of their stuff because I could afford to. So far I've come up with two: Gwary4 and Moo Juice w/extra flavor shots. Don't quote me but I think Mr Fog said the Butter Pecan was good. The others I've had - meh
Might give those a try then, so far they're 0 for 15 with me.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might give those a try then, so far they're 0 for 15 with me.
Please don't let me influence you. IMO Gwary4 does taste like vanilla/caramel. But there's suppose to be a hint of tobacco. I just don't get it. But that's fine, I'm not chasing tobacco these days. It is somewhat creamy but it needs extra flavor which I don't think is an option in their Gwar line. I could be wrong. I could also have damaged taste buds. Moo juice gets compared to Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk but, let me tell you, it needs extra flavor shots. I favor on the side of VG so I lose out on flavor. I've been using 20pg/80vg, if that helps. Oh, and Gwar line comes only 50/50. The Butter Pecan is still steeping but it smells good. When I'm taste testing I order 50/50 (but that's me).

Speaking of tastes and smells, I ordered some stuff from Virgin Vapor and was really psyched about the organic ingredients. Howeverrrrr, the hazelnut smells like tires and nail polish remover. Now some say that u can't go by the aroma but it's been sitting in the bottle for months because it spooks me. Let us know what happens lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please don't let me influence you. IMO Gwary4 does taste like vanilla/caramel. But there's suppose to be a hint of tobacco. I just don't get it. But that's fine, I'm not chasing tobacco these days. It is somewhat creamy but it needs extra flavor which I don't think is an option in their Gwar line. I could be wrong. I could also have damaged taste buds. Moo juice gets compared to Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk but, let me tell you, it needs extra flavor shots. I favor on the side of VG so I lose out on flavor. I've been using 20pg/80vg, if that helps. Oh, and Gwar line comes only 50/50. The Butter Pecan is still steeping but it smells good. When I'm taste testing I order 50/50 (but that's me).

Speaking of tastes and smells, I ordered some stuff from Virgin Vapor and was really psyched about the organic ingredients. Howeverrrrr, the hazelnut smells like tires and nail polish remover. Now some say that u can't go by the aroma but it's been sitting in the bottle for months because it spooks me. Let us know what happens lol
Did u steep it with the cap off for a day or two?? If it's the kind w the alcohol u need to do that so the alcohol taste evaporates

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it seems like this thread, in which we asked for the e-juice subforum, has become the e-juice subforum, how ironic. especially when they actually gave us an e-juice subfourm. :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did. Like I said, maybe she's getting ready for Halloween. What's your obsession with this? Tell me, now
he can't tell ya...he'd have to kill ya. :p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it seems like this thread, in which we asked for the e-juice subforum, has become the e-juice subforum, how ironic. especially when they actually gave us an e-juice subfourm. :p
I'm very confused about this whole thing. Can u help me? Should I stay here or should I go there?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very confused about this whole thing. Can u help me? Should I stay here or should I go there?

you're asking the wrong person. i am vapid, remember? :p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, Dear Ms @TygerTyger. I know your busy with your show but I'm having a problem with your Krackle Kringle, Kringle Krackle.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I enjoyed that very much. Shall we start some trouble?

are you new here??? i am always up for some trouble!
bunny_smiley.gif

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Um, may I get back to you on that? Either it or I need to steep some more. How long do U usually steep this?

ahhhhh, gotcha...... yes, it improves with steeping in my opinion. Mine is the banana nut kringle, and while I like it as soon as it shows up, I think it gets better with time.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ahhhhh, gotcha...... yes, it improves with steeping in my opinion. Mine is the banana nut kringle, and while I like it as soon as it shows up, I think it gets better with time.
Thanks, cutie pie! (te hee hee)

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Just helps me on my search for the Perfect Dozen Everyday Vapes I'm looking for. 2 down, 10 to go. :)

VU Sponsors