Become a Patron!

E-liquid-recipes.com

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anyone hasn't been on there for a few days now might be the time to go back as I know there are many more recipes on there thanks to a Fb group I belong to called VHB they've decided to put all their recipes on there and last time I checked they had 579 listed some are clones but there are loads to choose from. Just thought I'd make you all aware as you've all been so helpful to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope I'm a newbie on there my boyfriend has tried them in the past though are they any good? I was wondering if anyone else was on there as well as here nice to know I'm not the only one

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I may be in the minority in that I'm not a fan of ELR. I find the format clunky and non-user-friendly.

With the advanced system at VU as well as users who have been mixing for years from whom others may glean knowledge based on extensive experience, I find it baffling that anyone would frequent ELR. To each his own, though. :)

“Fools learn from experience. I prefer to learn from the experience of others.” - Otto von Bismarck

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may be in the minority in that I'm not a fan of ELR. I find the format clunky and non-user-friendly.

With the advanced system at VU as well as users who have been mixing for years from whom others may glean knowledge based on extensive experience, I find it baffling that anyone would frequent ELR. To each his own, though. :)

“Fools learn from experience. I prefer to learn from the experience of others.” - Otto von Bismarck
I see what you mean but I use ELR to calculate and find recipes with my ingredient stash I don't frequent the forum as I find VU is the best the people on here are so helpful. VU has been more helpful than anywhere else I've been on

If anyone hasn't been on there for a few days now might be the time to go back as I know there are many more recipes on there thanks to a Fb group I belong to called VHB they've decided to put all their recipes on there and last time I checked they had 579 listed some are clones but there are loads to choose from. Just thought I'd make you all aware as you've all been so helpful to me

Can't find VHB on Facebook. What does it stand for? Thanks

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like ELR in that it gives me good ideas for my own recipes with much less flavoring...lol! Most of the recipes there use an obscene amount of flavoring, even though I have to admit I've tried a couple that were good that way. I like their discussions on some topics too.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like ELR. Good source of info. Sure, there can be some miss information, but I find it valuable when I'm trying to build a recpie between seeing all the banana recipies when searching for banana to searching the flavoring companies.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I use ELR mainly for creating and saving my recipes, never looked at the forum at all. The advantage I see in ELR is, I can access it from any computer with an Internet connection and a browser. Therefore, when I have an idea for a recipe, I don't have to wait, to get on the computer with a e-juice calculator installed, but can enter my idea right away.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vhb is like a secret group for homebrewers you won't find it as its not visible unless your added its like the secret service for vapors.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vhb is like a secret group for homebrewers you won't find it as its not visible unless your added its like the secret service for vapors.

Years ago I was a member of the AHA. (American Hombrewers Association)

I bet your group is still a secret to them! :)

Ron
----
"He was a wise man who invented beer."- Plato

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love elr, use it for my calculator when mixing and getting ideas. Yes, it needs some things fixed, like the many many duplicate recipes. However, as a calculator, place to keep my recipes mostly privately, and ability to keep flavor lists and search recipes by them, it's very helpful. Also calculates how much each bottle costs to make if you enter your cost when imputing your flavors. I mostly use it for the tools, which I haven't found anything similar on VU unless I'm missing it? Please point me in the right direction....would love to check it out!
The forum is very small, not a lot of people on there, but the people are good. Still some valuable info, even though small.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cou
If anyone hasn't been on there for a few days now might be the time to go back as I know there are many more recipes on there thanks to a Fb group I belong to called VHB they've decided to put all their recipes on there and last time I checked they had 579 listed some are clones but there are loads to choose from.

Could you put a link to one of the recipes so I can check them out?

Thanks

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Elr has the only beard 05 clone ive ever seen.... theres 2 different ones, i tried 1 of them and it does taste similar, even expanded off of it and made a sweet tangerine version...
This is the max vg version of the beard 05 clone i made and the title is the same as in elr.
1280cb4b90f18674675c6a92972bee5f.jpg

Made a few 15ml bottlee since i got all the 30ml ones full... yargh!
But yeah elr is the shit...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors