Become a Patron!

Ebay Not Selling Vape Supplies

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, sellers have to be careful about how they list their products, but if you want it from eBay, it's there and easy to find. No issue here. Biggest problem with eBay and vaping is authenticity of products.
Anyway, there are better places to buy your vaping supplies than from eBay profiteers.
I prefer to support Real vaping community vendors and suppliers. They are US, and care.
Most eBay vendors are just out for a buck and couldn't care less about the vaping community.
Support community, not profiteers.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, sellers have to be careful about how they list their products, but if you want it from eBay, it's there and easy to find. No issue here. Biggest problem with eBay and vaping is authenticity of products.
Anyway, there are better places to buy your vaping supplies than from eBay profiteers.
I prefer to support Real vaping community vendors and suppliers. They are US, and care.
Most eBay vendors are just out for a buck and couldn't care less about the vaping community.
Support community, not profiteers

Anyone selling something, ARE IN THE BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.

The ONLY interest a vape product seller has, is to sell MORE STUFF.

EBay or otherwise.

Augmented Dog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone selling something, ARE IN THE BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.

The ONLY interest a vape product seller has, is to sell MORE STUFF.

EBay or otherwise.
Wow! That's pretty cynical.
Sorry you feel that way. That is absolutely not my experience.
Sure, businesses are in business to make money. No shite!
The businesses I deal with are also vapers and give a damn about more than the almighty buck. If they don't, they don't get my money.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please explain how they care or what they do, to show they care about YOU and vaping.

It's about money. ALL business is about money. It doesn't matter who the seller is. If you think otherwise, you are naïve.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please explain how they care or what they do, to show they care about YOU and vaping.

It's about money. ALL business is about money. It doesn't matter who the seller is. If you think otherwise, you are naïve.
He cant...at least not in a way that isn't an unsubstantiated, gross generalization of EBay sellers...he is merely expressing a personal opinion...one that many of us dont share...

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
This ebay thing is kind of an old topic, isn't it? This has been going on for over a year with them pulling some seemingly random vape related items off and allowing others. Unless there is some new development that I have not heard yet (entirely possible)

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Just had a listing for my iPV mini pulled. There's still tons up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
Probably comes down to everything else. Money in some way going to them. Or someone flagged it. I guess the idea is just to make it a buy it now and allow people to give best offers, but not an auction.

VU Sponsors