Become a Patron!

EBAY VENDORS/ NICHROME!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was browsing eBay earlier, I came across MATRIX SUB OHM TANK by HIGH VOLTAGE...I know the HIGH VOLATGE SUB OHM TANK USES nichrome,I want to know if the matrix is using the same wire... So I asked the seller... Does this tank uses NICHROME WIRE, he replied "WHAT DO YOU MEAN"
Have you guys come across vendors that don't have any idea what they are selling??.WOW
BIGBOYVAPER

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I had a B&M salesgirl ask me what Kanthal was when I asked if the store carried 22 Gauge Kanthal.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. I had a B&M salesgirl ask me what Kanthal was when I asked if the store carried 22 Gauge Kanthal.
Now that's sad... I have one local B&M that I asked what brand nicotine they used, and he said, "PG!!" I said "yeah but what brand of nicotine in PG base?" He said, "the kind for vaping." I said "Okay, I understand the nicotine you use for making juices is in a PG base, but do you know what brand it is?" He told me that he didn't know there were different brands other than VG and PG. I don't know where they hire these people...but regardless where they come from, they need to invest in some training and educating these people what they are selling. Needless to say I left and never returned!

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And this is why we only employ People really into Vaping. As a distributor we carry tons of juices and they are all different types obviously. you also want to know what is best for what kind of setup. If we had some nub in here he might say the whole damn thing is made with cool aid or something.

VU Sponsors