My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

He is a long-term lung cancer survivor - I do not recall what type

He has become a black belt expert on self care and food as medicine

He really helped me tons tons tons when I had health issues - and I'm so much better today than I was, though I was lucky enough (so far) to not receive a cancer diagnosis of any kind

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is a long-term lung cancer survivor - I do not recall what type

He has become a black belt expert on self care and food as medicine

He really helped me tons tons tons when I had health issues - and I'm so much better today than I was, though I was lucky enough (so far) to not receive a cancer diagnosis of any kind
Thank you dear heart! I sent him a message.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you dear heart! I sent him a message.
So very sorry, LynnNC. Prayers for you and hope you have a good support system around to help you :hug:

If he hasn't responded to you yet, please be patient....
He posted this in the Music Game a few days ago.
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I've been MIA for a bit, my brother has gotten real bad, on hospice, they think he will pass within days to a week:(. I am asking for prayers for him, thank you in advance

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! Guess what? I’m still alive..for how much longer, who knows. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Non Small Cell Lung Cancer back in June. I’ve completed 30 radiation treatments, 6 chemo treatments and I’m now doing immunotherapy treatments biweekly for the next 11 months. My last scan showed that the lesions were still the same but we don’t know at this point if they’re lesions or scar tissue. The lymph node had shrunk though.
I just wanted to let you all know. I’ll be back to check up on y’all to see how everyone is doing. Life is crazy at the moment!!

tenor.gif

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m hanging in there. Determined to fight this to the bitter end. I told my oncologists that I want to be around to watch my grandson graduate high school. In 10 years. If the immunotherapy drugs work I have a 60-65% chance of doing that. This was me in August. When my hair started falling out, I had it buzzed.
Love you Lynn

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone catch the blue moon last night?

It started raining last evening and we missed the whole thing :(

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone catch the blue moon last night?

It started raining last evening and we missed the whole thing :(
It was cloudy here when I put my new crystals out, then the clouds cleared a bit. I woke up this morning to wet crystals because it was raining. ?

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey!!!! Long time no see. How's the new member of the family?
So I have had quite the vape hiatus. A lot has happened since then personally and with the industry but, I’m slowly coming back around to it. Dug out my snow wolf and Boreas lol. 2 guys at work vape and got me to dig it out. Some of my favorite shops are closed so, on the search for liquid. New member is doing great and amazing you remembered! Thats awesome!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I lost my ECF Refugee badge? I still remember my post that got me insta banned lol

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So sorry to hear that, my condolences. Yea 2020 was shit. Lost my grandfather, an uncle, and my paps twin brother passed as well. Hope this year is so much better for all of us.
OK, I guess 2020 was a shitty year though. Lost my Sister to the China Virus and my Dad 12/10.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So sorry to hear that, my condolences. Yea 2020 was shit. Lost my grandfather, an uncle, and my paps twin brother passed as well. Hope this year is so much better for all of us.

My Condolences my friend but you need to remind who you are~! LMFAO I remember the Screen Name from ECF but it was so many years since the Returd Banned me I forget~! :vino: :cloud:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Condolences my friend but you need to remind who you are~! LMFAO I remember the Screen Name from ECF but it was so many years since the Returd Banned me I forget~! :vino:
Well, to recap, started vaping in 2008 with Volcano. Sold a few of their 901 and 510 kits. My display name is from there. Was very active on the forum there and with modding and trying to help the industry move forward away from shitty cartomizers lol. Ended up at ECF at some point. They treated some people there that I considered good friends pretty poorly so, I called them cunts and was banned. Came here. Was really active in our refugee thread for quite some time. Was around when Roxy was here and the Boreas rta was released. Was here for a time after that. Dissapeared for a bit. Came back. Disappeared again and here I am again lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, to recap, started vaping in 2008 with Volcano. Sold a few of their 901 and 510 kits. My display name is from there. Was very active on the forum there and with modding and trying to help the industry move forward away from shitty cartomizers lol. Ended up at ECF at some point. They treated some people there that I considered good friends pretty poorly so, I called them cunts and was banned. Came here. Was really active in our refugee thread for quite some time. Was around when Roxy was here and the Boreas rta was released. Was here for a time after that. Dissapeared for a bit. Came back. Disappeared again and here I am again lol

@Roxy left because of Assholes and has never been back. I got banned because I posted problems with ECF in the reporting thread. The Returd blamed it on our Equipment so I proved his BS was a LIE~! Got banned for proving he is a Lying Sack of Shit~! Can't report issues in a thread to report issues. 10K posts and 10K likes so he bans a Veteran.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Roxy left because of Assholes and has never been back. I got banned because I posted problems with ECF in the reporting thread. The Returd blamed it on our Equipment so I proved his BS was a LIE~! Got banned for proving he is a Lying Sack of Shit~! Can't report issues in a thread to report issues. 10K posts and 10K likes so he bans a Veteran.
She left here? Yea I dont miss retarded1 lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How are you Chickee?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't post much (at all!) anymore because

A) I found what I'm comfortable with, I make my own coils and juice, and I don't seem to have any more questions.

B) The vaping world has passed me by while I was sitting here comfortably mod-womping on my Engine Nanos. I sometimes come on and read a few posts and can't figure out what anybody is talking about, LOL! Woe be to me if I ever need another mod. (I have some mechanicals in an emergency stash, but I much prefer my iSticks and Evics and RX200s.)

But HI! I'm glad this thread was resurrected. Maybe some others will post here and we can have a little get-together.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all! Yea same here. Still using my rx200s and snowwolf200. Even still using the original boreas.

I pop into a couple forums now and then that im in to see whats up. Always wonder who is still around and I get happy when I see some but get a little sad when I see some are not but that always happens with online communities.

Anyway, I tried to log into the forum that shall not be named lol, just to see if im still banned after 8 years and, yup, still banned haha.

Currently restocking my dwindling coil supply. Just basic ss claptons and twisted ss parallels. I bought so much wire a few years ago that im just now needing more and see that the companies that I bought from are gone.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't post much (at all!) anymore because

A) I found what I'm comfortable with, I make my own coils and juice, and I don't seem to have any more questions.

B) The vaping world has passed me by while I was sitting here comfortably mod-womping on my Engine Nanos. I sometimes come on and read a few posts and can't figure out what anybody is talking about, LOL! Woe be to me if I ever need another mod. (I have some mechanicals in an emergency stash, but I much prefer my iSticks and Evics and RX200s.)

But HI! I'm glad this thread was resurrected. Maybe some others will post here and we can have a little get-together.

Pretty much the same here. I have my various RX mods, the 200, the 250, and the Copper Smok DNA, all survivors, a Aegis Legend, which seems indestructible, and the outlier survivor, my Vapresso Switcher, which has survived submersion twice, and shook it off, despite not being even slightly water resistant. I wish I'd paid extra for the flashy LED version now.

I occasionally vape an old atomizer, but 95% of the time, it's one of my TFV16s, with the Smok-Wotofo collaboration RBA, which is as good as the factory coils. In Canada, all there is, are disposable pods it seems. All the good stuff is illegal. Because of the children of course.

VU Sponsors