Become a Patron!

ecig-city.com wrong product, no customer support

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually surprised to be doing a negative review for ecig-city, they have great products at great prices, and have used them a lot over the last 3 months, but guess you really don't know a company till you need customer support, which from ecig-city there is none.

I ordered a gold vt75 nano from ecig-city, ordered on Oct 30 during their halloween sale, and shipped out quickly, so received on Nov 2nd, so like a kid at Christmas, I rip into my package, only to find they have sent me a full size metallic gold VT75, not what I ordered and is also cheaper than the nano, picture with receipt -

h7sDLhM.jpg

But not to concerned, thinking will just message them and it will get sorted quickly, well that isn't the case, have sent 2 emails to them, and even though they can post on FB and twitter, they can't reply to my emails, I get faster customer support from fasttech, and also looking around, seems this is common for ecig-city, so not got much hope of hearing from them.

So now stuck with a mod I have no desire in keeping, other option is to sell it, which probably be at a loss, but lesson learnt, ecig-city will not see anymore of my money.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just to update this....

I did get a reply to my email after 2 days, which I replied straight back and had to wait another 3 days before got another reply.

I ended up paying $7.05 out of pocket to send their mistake back to them, and once they had a tracking # from me, they say they have now sent the proper mod out to me.

Yes it seems they are making it right, but still stick with my negative review, always thought they was a good vendor till I needed customer support, then they fell well short, you shouldn't have to wait days to get a reply back from support, and sure shouldn't have to pay to ship back the wrong mod they sent you.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just to update this....

I did get a reply to my email after 2 days, which I replied straight back and had to wait another 3 days before got another reply.

I ended up paying $7.05 out of pocket to send their mistake back to them, and once they had a tracking # from me, they say they have now sent the proper mod out to me.

Yes it seems they are making it right, but still stick with my negative review, always thought they was a good vendor till I needed customer support, then they fell well short, you shouldn't have to wait days to get a reply back from support, and sure shouldn't have to pay to ship back the wrong mod they sent you.
i hate when sites make you pay to ship them back the wrong item they sent you

VU Sponsors