Become a Patron!

Efest Luc Blu6 iOS app stopped working

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it's been a slow decline with this app. It worked fine for about three weeks, then I could only change the charge rate on one bay at a time. I had to close the app and reopen once for bay. Annoying.

Now, I open the app and scan for the charger and I get nothing at all. Anyone else having problems with this?? I have iOS 9.2 on my iPhone 6S Plus if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, apparently it broke with the last IOS update. Mine used to work, but it doesn't work at all since the IOS 9.2.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, apparently it broke with the last IOS update. Mine used to work, but it doesn't work at all since the IOS 9.2.
Oh that is weak sauce! Good to know mine didn't break or something, I guess. Any word as to whether or not Efest plans on updating?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that is weak sauce! Good to know mine didn't break or something, I guess. Any word as to whether or not Efest plans on updating?

I wasn't able to find out anything except it was broken!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a shame! That was one of my favorite things about the charger. I hope they do something soon.

Mine too! But I guess I still would have bought it to be able to charge 6 batteries at once!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine too! But I guess I still would have bought it to be able to charge 6 batteries at once!
I got it working again but only partially. Unplugged it and plugged it back in. Now the app finds it, connects, and monitors the batteries but I can only change one bay at a time. Still have to close the app and open it to change the charge rate for each bay. Annoying.

Oh well, it works I guess!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it working again but only partially. Unplugged it and plugged it back in. Now the app finds it, connects, and monitors the batteries but I can only change one bay at a time. Still have to close the app and open it to change the charge rate for each bay. Annoying.

Oh well, it works I guess!

Actually I was never able to change the charge rate on the app! I'll unplug mine and see what gives :)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I highly doubt this will ever get updated, wish that wasn't the case but tha app was already pretty worthless, more of a novelty to me. I gave up on the app months ago.

REDD

Member For 4 Years
The older version of the app for the original luc 6 with the serial number on the side has been removed from App Store it’s no longer compatible with I phones for the app to work. The new version with the serial number on the bottom does work with the app EFEST CHARGER. . I’m pist to say the least. But it still charges perfectly.

VU Sponsors