Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MrMeowgi Or @JuicyLucy or @Huckleberried Can jojo's post be removed. It's just rude to dez and I'm tired of this kid always doing it after the multiple warnings he has gotten. He comes right back and does it again.

No problem at all and good luck with your sale. I am trying to see if the admins will remove his post. He does this crap ALL the time. They banned him once for I think 30 days and warned him to stop it. Well, does not look like he cared about the warning at all. We all think he is probably a bit slow, but that is no excuse in my book. If he can understand how to post for sale items, he can understand to leave other peoples FS threads alone!

I think that he just doesn't care or have any issues treating other people poorly.
They should kick him out.. He's basically a troll.

When I was new, I had my posts removed a couple of times, & got a warning.. and I just did not know all of the rules.
This guy however, bothers people all the time, and I would never know about him- except I've seen other long conversations with people firing off about stuff he was doing, and getting ripped off by him.. and him using other people's pictures of items for sale, to say he is selling them.. and once he gets paid- he doesn't send the item- and never did have it.
I would think that you would be banned for doing things like that..?
@5150sick

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I think that he just doesn't care or have any issues treating other people poorly.

When I was new, I had my posts removed a couple of times, & got a warning.. and I just did not know all of the rules.
This guy however, bothers people all the time, and I would never know about him- except I've seen other long conversations with people firing off about stuff he was doing, and getting ripped off by him.. and him using other people's pictures of items for sale, to say he is selling them.. and once he gets paid- he doesn't send the item- and never did have it.
@5150sick
Well he's not ripped anyone off because Noone is dumb enough to buy his stuff. And just because you didn't read the rules isn't our fault. Ignorance of the rules doesn't make it ok. I think he was telling you he had spinner mods because in your main post up top you said you ment to get a twist mod. Maybe he was trying to help you out. He is a nuisance though you are right. But you can't ban someone for that.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

@5150sick
The post has been removed. We cannot ban someone on hearsay... were any of these transactions yours? When rules are broken our staff has a set of guidelines to follow. Jojo has been warned and issued points for his rule breaks just as any other member would be.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The post has been removed. We cannot ban someone on hearsay... were any of these transactions yours? When rules are broken our staff has a set of guidelines to follow. Jojo has been warned and issued points for his rule breaks just as any other member would be.
No, the transactions were not mine, just other people's that I had read in conversations over time.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Okay guys, sorry I went off so violently like that. It is possible, I suppose, that he does not know the difference between a spinner and a twist. But being he has done it multiple times in the past I naturally assumed he was back to his old tricks again.

Also Dez, I personally have not read where he ripped anyone off, I don't believe anyone has bought anything from him. But yes, you are correct he did use someone else's pictures once to try and sell an item.

Reactions: dez
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors