Become a Patron!

Ejuice Corner no CS at all

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I ordered juice from them on August 30th, and they shipped on August 31st, so all good, but I still have not received my juice, and shipping has not updated since September 4th.

Now I understand they shipped it, so USPS is at fault, but my problem is, I have emailed them 3 times in the last week and not 1 single reply back to me, they included insurance on the package, but I didn't ship it, so I can't do nothing, I have contacted USPS and they have been no help finding it.

They don't have a phone number listed on their site, only a email address, which I have used 3 times, did find them on facebook, but they not active on their, so guess I am just screwed :(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would do a charge back thru the credit card company- you never received your ordered items, plus no response from the seller.
Call the Credit card company and explain what happened and they will put the money back onto your card- then watch how fast the vendor gets in touch with you. I have had to do a charge back a few times and Discover Card customer service was great in helping me.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would do a charge back thru the credit card company- you never received your ordered items, plus no response from the seller.
Call the Credit card company and explain what happened and they will put the money back onto your card- then watch how fast the vendor gets in touch with you. I have had to do a charge back a few times and Discover Card customer service was great in helping me.

Yea I really didn't want too, but as they are not even replying to me, they not giving me much choice, and in my last email to them, I did say I would do a charge back if they can't even reply to me, and still crickets.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess bitching about it, works too, as just check tracking and actually updated for the 1st time in 11 days, but still stand by ejuicecorner CS sucks and are on my 'don't buy from' list now

6d0c7jA.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yay- at least it looks like your juice is on the way to you! Would have been nice for ejuice corner customer service to at least reply to your emails, in fact they should have replied to you. Nothing worse than poor customer service, except USPS dropping the ball on getting packages delivered in a timely manner, both suck!

VU Sponsors