Become a Patron!

Ejuice smells old on my first Mesh coil Build

Hi, so I I’ve built my first Mesh Coil today (M V2 RDA by Vandy Vape) and after i finished the build, i filled it completely with juice. As i was inhaling from it the first time, the joice i‘ve been using now for a few months, smelled really old and bad. It didn’t smell like a dry hit, but it kinda smelled like i would inhale pure rust. In between the bad smell, i can notice the good juice smell. I don’t know how to explain else. Help needed pleaseimage.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you prefire the mesh real quick to get all the shit off of it. Best to always dry burn real quick for any contaminants. Skin oil, machine oil, plus just the metal heating for the first time usually has some sort of fume at first.

Also prefire coils or mesh to make sure it's heating properly to vape the juice right

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^
Also, always clean a new RDA or RTA to be sure there's no machining oil or cleaning chemicals left in it from the factory.

Did you prefire the mesh real quick to get all the shit off of it. Best to always dry burn real quick for any contaminants. Skin oil, machine oil, plus just the metal heating for the first time usually has some sort of fume at first.

Also prefire coils or mesh to make sure it's heating properly to vape the juice right

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Yeah, i watched several videos on how to wick it. I did a few dry burns

VU Sponsors