Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck with that, I know shipping and money transfers cost money, but I got my set ,new from online place I use ,for less than the price you want for used from unknown person.

Hardy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that, I know shipping and money transfers cost money, but I got my set ,new from online place I use ,for less than the price you want for used from unknown person.

Thanks for your reply :rolleyes:. Based on what I've seen this is a fair price. Also would consider trades for Mech mods, RDAs and low nic juices. Thanks.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we could meet face to face, (I'm in OKC) I have LOTS of juice that I would make for you and trade for your set up. But time you add up the cost of shipping and money transfers it would not be worth it for either of us.

T

Taver13

if you can throw something else into the mix ill trade you an authentic orchid brand new

Vapedude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
throw something elese in thats good and ill trade ya for a original Vanilla Stainless steel

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we could meet face to face, (I'm in OKC) I have LOTS of juice that I would make for you and trade for your set up. But time you add up the cost of shipping and money transfers it would not be worth it for either of us.
U can make me some juice for next time I'm in town, I kid I kid. I'm always looking for good flavors tho.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you come into OKC?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a DIYer in the mixing juice department. I don't mind making juice for friends,(if you are on this forum you are a VU friend). I also have about 40 different TFA flavors that I sell to friends and people on craigslist, to help them in their effort to DIY. I just don't like the hassle and cost of shipping stuff and collecting the moneys online. If you are interested in flavors or ready to vape juice, tell me and I'll send you a PM with the list of flavors I have right now.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a DIYer in the mixing juice department. I don't mind making juice for friends,(if you are on this forum you are a VU friend). I also have about 40 different TFA flavors that I sell to friends and people on craigslist, to help them in their effort to DIY. I just don't like the hassle and cost of shipping stuff and collecting the moneys online. If you are interested in flavors or ready to vape juice, tell me and I'll send you a PM with the list of flavors I have right now.
I'll message ya before I head that way again. Should be sometime this month, gotta go to the VA again soon.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, try to give me a day or two heads up.
I've got two VA appointments next week.
I just copied the flavors I have so I'll paste them in a message to you.

Hardy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T

Taver13

acgtually just traded off my sigelei 100 not too long ago, sorry man, that woulda been a good trade

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
$50 shipped. Both are only about 2 weeks old, boxes included. Paypal preferred
Are u serious? This are used devices I sold this to my friend...brand new istick and a better TANK foe 50 bucks...
25 for this!

Hardy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still for sale - looking for $35 shipped. For those critical of the price I paid $60 for both a few weeks ago at my local shop. If you don't want it don't buy it but take your comments elsewhere.

VU Sponsors