Become a Patron!

Electronic Cigarette Users Can't Be Happy About This

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eight-second draws every 15 to 30 seconds? I doubt I've hit a mod for more than 3-4 seconds since I put the eGos down...then again, there's the guy that was posting a couple weeks ago claiming he takes minute-long draws and competes with his friends over it.

I'm curious whether we've got another burnt-wicking issue with this study...though the diketone tests themselves don't surprise me a ton. Wish the results would be reported in proper context alongside the levels of cigarettes themselves and the levels in actual popcorn lung patients. Not brushing off the diketone debate and I do use my DIY to specifically avoid the questionable compounds, but in all honesty I don't entirely overlook the points of the people that roll their eyes at me for trying to limit my exposure.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill also add that motley fool website is giant pile of biased shit. It s basically a advertorial website. I cant stand when any pf their articals come up on front pages. Half the time they want an email addy so you can access "the groundbreaking, life changing information" they claim to uncover. Bunch of fucking hacks...

VU Sponsors