Become a Patron!

Electronic Cigarettes How Can E-Cigarettes Save Millions of Lives?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
An over all favorable, but rather poorly written article.

And then there's this:
Ram Moorthy, the British Medical Association, said that the use of e-cigarettes normalises smoking behaviour.

We dont want that behaviour to be considered normal again and that e-cigarettes are used as an alternative for the areas that people cannot smoke, he added.
It seems that every kind of aberrant behavior is acceptable these days except anything that in any way resembles smoking. Bugger off, Mr. Moorthy.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It seems that every kind of aberrant behavior is acceptable these days except anything that in any way resembles smoking. Bugger off, Mr. Moorthy.

Who is this 'We' that gets to determine what is acceptable behavior and what isn't? Whomever they are, it would appear that 'We' thinks it is entirely reasonable to condemn millions of individuals to death and disease rather than allow vaping to potentially be seen as 'normal'. It's hard to understand the thought process behind that reasoning, if you can even call it that.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who is this 'We' that gets to determine what is acceptable behavior and what isn't? Whomever they are, it would appear that 'We' thinks it is entirely reasonable to condemn millions of individuals to death and disease rather than allow vaping to potentially be seen as 'normal'. It's hard to understand the thought process behind that reasoning, if you can even call it that.

It's the exact same thought process that thought it was perfectly acceptable to burn Jews at the stake "for the good of their soul", and just as acceptable to burn any woman with a head on her shoulders as a witch, again, "for the good of her soul", and the good of the community -- nevermind that this persecution forced all that valuable knowledge of herbal medicine deep into the closet -- which allowed BP to get a trillion-dollar foothold on the entire world.

It's intolerance... narrow-mindedness... overweening arrogance... hubris.... HATRED. For ANYTHING the slightest bit different from one's own pet philosophy. In other words.... UNMITIGATED EVIL. Mr Moorthy and all the control-freak nazis like him are the ones who need to be burnt at the stake. Or a nice bullet to the head would suffice.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the exact same thought process that thought it was perfectly acceptable to burn Jews at the stake "for the good of their soul", and just as acceptable to burn any woman with a head on her shoulders as a witch, again, "for the good of her soul", and the good of the community -- nevermind that this persecution forced all that valuable knowledge of herbal medicine deep into the closet -- which allowed BP to get a trillion-dollar foothold on the entire world.

It's intolerance... narrow-mindedness... overweening arrogance... hubris.... HATRED. For ANYTHING the slightest bit different from one's own pet philosophy. In other words.... UNMITIGATED EVIL. Mr Moorthy and all the control-freak nazis like him are the ones who need to be burnt at the stake. Or a nice bullet to the head would suffice.

Andria

And their families should pay for the bullet. Those things get expensive after awhile.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's intolerance... narrow-mindedness... overweening arrogance... hubris.... HATRED. For ANYTHING the slightest bit different from one's own pet philosophy.
Yes, it is. So let's not sink to that level ourselves. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, it is. So let's not sink to that level ourselves. :)

I could tolerate them just fine, if they didn't go around trying to make everyone bend to THEIR narrow-minded view. My tolerance ENDS where some shit-fer-brains attempts coercion.

Andria

VU Sponsors