Member For 5 Years
tumblr_inline_n6xgrpGAMn1sofegm.jpg

Price: 25.99$

Overall: 10 / 10
Value: 10 / 10
Functionality: 10 / 10
Quality: 10 / 10
Aesthetics: 10 / 10

There are a couple mods that are staples in the vape community and by that I mean mods that next to everyone knows. Examples would be; the Nemesis, the Chi-You, and the King which we it is our pleasure to review the latest version of it today! So strap in, and find out all about this fantastic mod, and more importantly why you need to buy it!

So first off, as always, are the aesthetics of the mod. This mod is a true beauty! When I first received it it was shiny as can be and just all around a beautiful mod. The logos are all deep engraved in which makes them very visible and adds a nice texture to the mod. However, this is a brass mod, which means it patinas very quickly, which can be a plus for some and a minus for others. Me personally I love how quickly brass patinas as it really adds a unique touch to a mod. So since I have been using this mod constantly it has generated quite the patina on it, yet even still the engravings are all still visible and it looks amazing!
Now this is usually around the time that I share some complaints about the functionality of the device and bring it down a peg from its smug throne (get it… because its a king? haha… I’m going to go sit in a corner now), however, I have no complaints about this mod! I know shocking right? Everything about this mod is just too damn perfect! It has copper contacts which attributes to it hitting like a semi-truck, The threads are smooth as butter, and the locking ring is easy to turn. This has quickly pushed my Panzer out as my favorite mod and will probably stay that way.
For the overall quality of this piece and the value along with that, this is a must buy if you have some cash laying around. You will not be disappointed! So I don’t think it comes to any ones surprise that this definitely receives a thumbs up!
tumblr_inline_n6xgsmWOWu1sofegm.png

Purchasable Here
Review by: David Ormonde - eliquidvape.net

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice review mate. :)

I got the Copper King v2 from Ebay with extra magnets and am pretty happy with it.
It's got a typo on the "IAMPROOF", which will probably be sanded off soon anyways.
A couple of small issues, but for $30 versus $185, I can't bitch.

Hits like a friggin' Mack Truck.

mK03GZFl.jpg

gARglk9l.jpg

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice review mate. :)

I got the Copper King v2 from Ebay and am pretty happy with it.
It's got a typo on the "IAMPROOF" and a couple of small issues, but for $30 versus $185, I can't bitch. Hits like a friggin' Mack Truck.

gARglk9l.jpg

Damn I need to get me a copper version that looks sweet! I love the locking ring on the King 2 its easy to lock / unlock with just the palm of your hand. Hell yeah, mine hits like a truck as well and I love it! Currently my favorite mod that I own.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

I was gonna get the same one you did, but then I got to shopping and....COPPER! :D

(click for BIG pic}

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love brass due to how well it patinas, but copper is just oh so sexy! If I would have had a choice I would have chosen copper but this is what they sent :p

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love brass due to how well it patinas, but copper is just oh so sexy! If I would have had a choice I would have chosen copper but this is what they sent :p

Here is where I got mine as pictured:

Knurled KING Mod V2 - COPPER
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231245233630?var=530469647288

Fogger v4 **brand new version** by Yi Loong
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281342986736?var=580374862245

Downside is it's pretty soft metal being all copper. I had to really watch the threading and put an o-ring on the lock ring so it wouldn't stick open. With the huge hunk of metal that is the Fogger v4 on it and full of juice, it nearly auto-fires with the magnets provided that are tooo strong and not wide enough.

IMO just needs a stiffer spring or betetr magnets . I can make one out of heavy copper wire though, so NP.

Also, it's got some kind of lacquer on it, so it looks amazing now ...but it will wear down and start to spot eventually. Then, I'll strip it and just let it patina like my Moneypenny mod.

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, thats the one bad thing about copper is how soft it is. Learned that the hard way when I dropped my copper nemesis clone maybe 2ft onto the floor and the locking ring became jammed on the mod with the the threads being dented... not a fun night at all.

VU Sponsors