Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome, just ordered payday from last promo to try; 15th and cash advance look like good ones to try as well.

Cheers!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm in!
Social Media:
Facebook
Instagram
AR15.com

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm in and I hit like on Facebook.
Thanks for the contest!

Shawn

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't win again. Not yet anyway. If I do win another Broke Dick juice it would by like hitting the lottery.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got the code earlier this week. Ordered prepaid yesterday and got shipment notification today.

Can't beat the $3 for a 120 of juice. Perfect for those broke asses like myself! Every broke ass needs some brokedick from time to time lol
Thats the one I ordered too- I really wish that they had "Water Cup" in stock - so I hope I like "PrePaid"

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I got the code earlier this week. Ordered prepaid yesterday and got shipment notification today.

Can't beat the $3 for a 120 of juice. Perfect for those broke asses like myself! Every broke ass needs some brokedick from time to time lol
Can you post a link to those $3.00 bottles? I looked on the site but I couldn't find it.

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Enter in the contest "ejuice stimulus" almost guarantee you'll get a one time use code within a few days.

Awesome! Thanks BPROSEK. I entered here and hit like on their F.B. page as well.

Shawn

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone won a bottle lately. I am having a Lil doubt that they are giving away 5000 bottles. That would be like 10 bottles an hour for the 12 hrs a day, for 41 days.
I also don't think 5000 people entered I have never seen a vape contest for juice get 5k. Since you can only win once that means 5000 people will win.
I know of 6 that entered and none have won. Hmm

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well looking at their Facebook I see they have under 1600 likes and following. Since that is the 1St step in contest I'm guessing that is about how many entered..

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is it? My juice should be here on Saturday.

It is really good. I got Payday (the adult milkshake) OMG it is absolutely amazing. I've gone thru more than half my bottle. Time to put it away and try something different.

This juice appears to be part of their juice re-branding. My envelope had a different name on it, I cant remember what it was now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors