Not open for further replies.

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here comes the new giveaway! Are you ready for our giveaway?

We do this giveaway to show our appreciation for your support. Join now!

Rules:
1. Click here>>OBS Crius 2 RTA
2. Talk about your opinion on the item.
**** ADDED BY STAFF: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Just one entry per in this contest. We'll select winners by online lottery system, everyone has equal chance

How to choose winners:
Winners will be selected by random. FOUR winners in total!!!
1st Prize: 1* Drag 157W
2nd Prize: 1* SMOK AL85 Mod
3rd Prize: 2* OBS Crius 2 RTA

Deadline: 16:00, September 20th, 2017 (UTC+8)

ER_L-xVDMdU.jpg

smok-alien-baby-al85-tc-box-mod-mini-version.jpg

==============================================================
WINNERS:
Hi, we choose winners by random!
OBS Crius 2 RTA: @SnapDragon NY @jazzman
SMOK AL85 Mod: @Countrypami
Drag 157W: @Bigbob2322

Congrats! Pleae contact us within 3 days!
New giveaway coming soooon, keep focus on Cacuqecig!
Thanks for your support, see you!

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very sharp. Could be a bigger tank, to hold more juice. Would be nice to be able to choose wide bore or smaller mouth piece ... options are always nice.

Very nicely machined though, without being overly complicated.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks nice, but a would like to see a 5ml capacity version.

Thylacine

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very nice. The silver one particularly. The colours make the think of custom cars/ auto-shop ones.

The central chimney is unusual - wonder how this functions and what advantage/ point of difference that gives?(if it does).

Best wishes from London.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Single coil is very nice, Looks like there is plenty of air flow and the colors are cool also. Definitely something I need to look into for my single battery mods.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
1. Click here>>OBS Crius 2 RTA -
Done

2. Talk about your opinion on the item
Love OBS- they make some of my favorite Tanks! These tanks look very nice and love the Blue! I just wish that the tank was bigger and could hold more than 2mls!
Thank You @Cacuqecig for a chance to win this awesome contest!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Done
2. I like the top fill but it needs more capacity.

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming that there is just one entry per in this contest. If that's the case, I guess this is it. If I'm wrong, please do let me (us) know. I might have another thought... Hey! It's been onown to happen.

I've always been a fan of OBS products and own several including the original Crius and the Crius Plus.

This, however, is not a Crius. This is a hanger on to a great name. The Crius is a dual coil atty with decent capacity. This is a single coil atty with its knees cut off to satisfy TPD.

That's not to say that this isn't/will not be a great atty. I think it has a lot going for it. The 3D air pioneered by Geek Vape has been good. The use of zircon ceramic as a clamp is inspired... genius. I love that clamping system.

I am VERY glad they kept the side fill. That made the Crius a step above all the others, IMO.

I hope OBS releases a non TPD version or an after market upgrade to give the tank more capacity.

Looking forward to giving it a go...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Single coil and side airflow hits all my buttons. Side fill is also a plus.

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like crius, I like single coil.
And... isn't it GTA not RTA? I like gta design :)

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I want this tank badly. I have an obs engine so my faith in the company is strong. This thing looks likens Flavor machine. I love the deck! Color options look stellar as well. Only thing I don't see or know about is juice control? Looks kinda like a leaker!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This tanks looks very interesting. I really like the deck with the clamp style post and the bottom and side airflow.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Build deck looks sharp. It'd be fun to try. I like that it has bottom and side airflow. I always lean towards smaller rta's because I like how they look on mods and I switch juices often so 2ml is fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Click here>>OBS Crius 2 RTA -Done

I really wish it was more of a melding of the original Crius and Engine with 7 mi juice capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for an amazing giveaway chance 3rd place sounds the best I would realy like the tank.

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm assuming that there is just one entry per in this contest. If that's the case, I guess this is it. If I'm wrong, please do let me (us) know. I might have another thought... Hey! It's been onown to happen.

I've always been a fan of OBS products and own several including the original Crius and the Crius Plus.

This, however, is not a Crius. This is a hanger on to a great name. The Crius is a dual coil atty with decent capacity. This is a single coil atty with its knees cut off to satisfy TPD.

That's not to say that this isn't/will not be a great atty. I think it has a lot going for it. The 3D air pioneered by Geek Vape has been good. The use of zircon ceramic as a clamp is inspired... genius. I love that clamping system.

I am VERY glad they kept the side fill. That made the Crius a step above all the others, IMO.

I hope OBS releases a non TPD version or an after market upgrade to give the tank more capacity.

Looking forward to giving it a go...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Just one entry per in this contest. We'll select winners by online lottery system, everyone has equal chance ;)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Click here>>OBS Crius 2 RTA - Done :)

Have only used/bought the OBS nano since I enjoy single coil. Interesting feature introducing addition air flow from the bottom base through to the opposite side of the deck post to hit directly to the coil. It will definitely have a lot of airflow but would have been nice to have an option to close it off as well.
Overall it looks like a decent tank but I wonder how it'll compete against the Engine nano?

Thanks for the chance and good luck all :)

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1 - done
2 - I like it has a big and simple 24mm base and I like that it's a single coil tank. It looks good too.

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. Done

2. I like it being a single coil rta. The colors are great.
Just wish there's an option for using smaller driptips and more eliquid capacity.

Sent from my S710 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I really like the matching drip tip on the blue one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. done.
2. Not a giant fan of tanks due to the deck being super picky. The over all build deck actually impresses me on this one.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. done
2. Deck looks very easy to build on... OBS Crius 2 RTA.

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Clicked and drooled over the pictures for a while. Literally!
2. The description is pretty amazing and I like the idea of top and side dripping. But one thing comes to my mind, how well does this deal when it comes to leakage. Apart from that more color variants would be a crowd pleaser indeed.
The description talks about big clouds and as a cloud chaser I am pretty intrigued and would end up have one of the tanks in my collection, of course without my wife finding out

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Solid looking device. I've heard good things about it. Colors look nice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Very nice looking, the floating build deck is interesting looking. It's definitely a tank that someone would want to inspect closely. I like odd and interesting items like this that people take a second glance at. i would run this with a 1 ohm coil and a higher juice nicotine level because of the lower amount of juice capacity. A 4+ ml tank would definitely be an awesome idea like others have said.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I love OBS products. The single clamp screw is a nice touch, should be easy to build. The airflow design is a plus, as is the trademark side filling system.
As @shawn.hoefer said, this is nothing like the Crius except for the name

Here it says 3.5ml capacity.... Is there a removable filler block? I can't find a lot of info on this!
upload_2017-9-10_11-23-25.png

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the looks of the build deck but would like it to be able to hold more juice.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wow... i think that looks awesome!!!! airflow looks great. i love the colors. would love to check it out. thanks for the chance.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Done :)
2. I have first version of Crius and this one has my attention. Top and side filling and the design is sooo good!

VaporX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. Cool, modern, colorful drip tips, i like it

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 2 OBS Crius now. Good tank. The new version is a single coil and I really like that.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a nice looking tank but it need's to be a 5ml capacity.

Ajinkya

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Click here>>OBS Crius 2 RTA

1. Done
2. I Really like the design of the Tank and also really like that it has a 25mm diameter large build deck with clamps to use bigger coils and the best part is it's a single coil RTA.

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Done
2. I think this is tasty because improved airflow + easy to set the coil

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Love it, like the looks of it. Perhaps I will give it a try. Lots of people talk nice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors