Become a Patron!

ENDED Central Vapors 30ml or sample pack giveaway. Ends 10/26/2015

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Central Vapors wants to give away some juice!!!

Use Code " ELEAF " for 5% off all Eleaf iStick Box Mods and vape juice liquids
" E Liquid SAMPLER OF THE DAY" INCLUDED WITH ALL ORDERS!

Halloween is coming. Are you prepared?
So let's here your plans, or your favorite Halloween story, or just post some Halloween pictures, or video clips.
Basically anything Halloween!

No back to back posting.

US residents only

Winner announced 10/26/2015

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jack.jpg

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a teacher in junior high who would turn out all the lights and close the drapes and by candlelight he would read Poe's "A Telltale Heart" that was cool but the rest of the year he was a drunken jerk.

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Q: Where does a vampire usually eat his lunch?

A: At the casketeria!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometime in the 1940's, a school bus full of kids had stalled on the train tracks while there was an oncoming train. The train was barreling towards the bus and was unable to stop in time and smashed right into the bus, killing a bunch of the children. Legend goes that any car that stops on the tracks will be pushed by the ghosts of the children off the tracks and try to save their lives. Legend also states that if the ghost children cannot push the car past the tracks, the people in the car will die.

One Halloween, when I was in high school we drove to these railroad tracks, at the edge of town back then, to test it out. It was a bit eerie, all the street names near the tracks have children's names like Bobby St., Cindy St. Betty Lou St etc., after the dead children. We get to the tracks and there are several other carloads of people doing the same thing. Finally get to our turn to try and we sprinkle baby powder on the sides and bumper of the car, supposedly it will help the hand prints of the ghost children visible from where they pushed the car. We came to a complete stop, just before the tracks, turned off the engine, and put the car in neutral. Slowly the car started moving forward and we went up and over the tracks, safely to the other side.

We get out to take a look and sure enough, you could see hand prints all over where we had put the baby powder. There did seem to be the slightest bit of slope, which made us a bit skeptical whether ghosts pushed the car or not. We talked it over and decided to try it in the other direction since there seemed to be a bit of an incline and gravity wouldn't be aiding the ghosts. From the other direction, we stop just before the tracks, turn off the engine and put the car in neutral. We all expected to roll backwards a little, but instead the car moves forward slowly. Slowly we inch towards and right on top of the tracks, then the car just stops moving for a second or two, right in the middle of the train tracks. A little freaky, but then it starts to move forward again and we just make it over the tracks.

It's funny now, but we all breathed a little sigh of relief when we cleared the tracks. It can't be real, but we all still felt a little relieved. It's a fun thing to do on Halloween. Of course that's just the kind of thing those dumb kids say in all those horror/slasher movies too.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
halloween-votives.jpg

plans are taking my son out and then dropping him off at the grandfather house as I fly out to vegas the next morning at 7am! :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445058681205.jpgman the details in this pic up close is just crazy

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445069098356.jpg

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445123932420.jpg

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445141669465.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445144067142.jpeg

VU Sponsors