jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats @Bigrick and information headed your way!!!

New game started :)

Can I give this to @debinnv? I want her to recieve the goodies as a thank you for all she does for VU. You all know it will just end up back in the forum through her generosity. Please let me know.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I give this to @debinnv? I want her to recieve the goodies as a thank you for all she does for VU. You all know it will just end up back in the forum through her generosity. Please let me know.
I don't know what to say. @Bigrick How truly wonderful of you. I'm touched. Thank you very much.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congratulations and how wonderful of you to pif your prize!!
@2WhiteWolves did it for me once. It was a true blessing at the time. I currently enough juice. Actually if anyone needs juice lmk. It may be out of date but it has been stored correctly. It is fine and if you need I will get it out.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@2WhiteWolves did it for me once. It was a true blessing at the time. I currently enough juice. Actually if anyone needs juice lmk. It may be out of date but it has been stored correctly. It is fine and if you need I will get it out.
Honestly, after thinking about it a bit .........while it is very sweet of you to have offered this, and I do hope you do not become offended, I truly think you should take this Rick. I am fine and have plenty of nic and flavors etc etc.

I didn't realize DIYFS was even selling nic but I saw it on the website. Maybe that is new? That or maybe I just never saw it before.

You guys are awesome and again, I truly do appreciate the thought but I really am just fine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors