Become a Patron!

ENDED - Free e-liquid daily no purchase is necessary

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The juice was horrid. Not like it had gone bad but from diy experience I can tell what they did wrong. The percentage of flavoring was around the 30 percent mark and the two flavors they used just dint work. It was a candy type orange (sweet not like the organic taste) with a wintergreen (more like toothpaste taste) and the percentage was so high it had that chemical taste. And the packaging was bad also dint look sanitary.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The juice was horrid. Not like it had gone bad but from diy experience I can tell what they did wrong. The percentage of flavoring was around the 30 percent mark and the two flavors they used just dint work. It was a candy type orange (sweet not like the organic taste) with a wintergreen (more like toothpaste taste) and the percentage was so high it had that chemical taste. And the packaging was bad also dint look sanitary.

Well they picked the wrong place to hand out junk. Because that's one thing I can say we don't mind telling you you flaus with the quickness

have a nice day

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
shit I can't believe I have been wasting my time with this!

I would think if the juice was good, they would have an FB page or a comments section on the giveaway page, now that I think about it!

rayz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My apologies, will experiment with the flavoring. In this batch I used this 5% flavoring : https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/osbs2/ it is advised to be used 2.5% – 7.5%. Seems like 5% is too much - the hit is too strong. 3% nic. base, 15%PG. Will work on improvements.

skiibo4200, can you please clarify the 'not sanitary' packaging? It is a standard non-padded shipping bag. The tape on the bottle is actually there to protect from the leakage during the shipping. This an extra measure that ensures that you won't get covered in liquid when the bottle cap leaks. And we not trying to sell 'you' anything - we do not include any 'promotional' materials with the bottle.

I am trying to come up with 10-20 good recipes that would be favored by most people. I am open to good recipe suggestions! (no deserts please)

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My apologies, will experiment with the flavoring. In this batch I used this 5% flavoring : https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/osbs2/ it is advised to be used 2.5% – 7.5%. Seems like 5% is too much - the hit is too strong. 3% nic. base, 15%PG. Will work on improvements.

skiibo4200, can you please clarify the 'not sanitary' packaging? It is a standard non-padded shipping bag. The tape on the bottle is actually there to protect from the leakage during the shipping. This an extra measure that ensures that you won't get covered in liquid when the bottle cap leaks. And we not trying to sell 'you' anything - we do not include any 'promotional' materials with the bottle.

I am trying to come up with 10-20 good recipes that would be favored by most people. I am open to good recipe suggestions! (no deserts please)
My bottle was covered in dirt or dust.. looked dirty, that's all. When you get an unmarked bottle coverd in dust from an unknown vendor. I think any intelligent person would be cautious especially with the stunts we have seen pulled with known and reliable vendors.

rayz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
skiibo4200, I will add additional tape on the shipping bag seam to avoid any dirt getting inside the bag. The label is not hard to print, but it will add additional expense - I am working on tight budget. Label is not necessary a sign of quality.
Also, can you describe the 'stunts we have seen pulled with known and reliable vendors'. I rather know them and avoid by all costs.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Diacetyl reports lied about by the "preimuim" juice vendors when indeed the reports came back with harmful levels of diacetly.
Truth has always been an issue in the e juice world. Theirs no regulation so anyone with pg vg nic and flavoring can say anything they want and sell juice. Just nice to air on the side of caution.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And you plainly just stated your experimenting. Dude there are some real clowns out there that order some DIY and in one night think there pros.
I mean who are you. Where are you located. Are you an actual vendor with a shop or are you some guy making juice in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. Mixing juice over top of your cats litter box. We don't No. And trust me There is some out there. Believe that. We are not trying to be harsh. No yes we are. If your gona do it do it right. And your drunken best friends opinion doesnt count. We are more likely to take @skiibo4200 word for things over yours every time. We no him we don't No you.

have a nice day

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll start this post saying that I appreciate the contests and giveaways that the various vendors do - I've been able to try things that I wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

With that said I'll go on to the main reason of this post.
I fully agree with what skiibo4200 and Scooter 72 have stated.
I had my winnings sent to my sister as I'll be moving soon and don't want stuff lost in the process - she'll be getting them to me after I'm settled at the new location.
She received the package today and this is what she has passed on to me.
- bottles were clean but not sealed
- tape on the caps but not all the way around
- she could smell it as soon as opening the package
- no labels

You state "Label is not necessary a sign of quality." No they aren't. But they show that you care and it lets people know what is in the bottle. Would you go into any store and get things to consume/use without a label that identifies what is in the bottle/can/package?
It doesn't need to be anything fancy but needs to list flavor and nic level - pg/vg ratio would also be good. People need to know how much nic is in there and many also need to know the pg/vg as they have sensitivities/allergies.

ALWAYS ensure all caps are on tight before placing them in the package - the few seconds it takes to do this can save lots of grief (and mess) later. A little tape does nothing if the cap isn't on tight.
Sometimes things happen during shipping that can cause leakage even with a tight cap - USPS (and other shippers) are not always gentle with things. Many vendors put the juice bottles in little Ziploc bags in case there is a leak - doesn't stop the bottle from leaking but will contain/limit the mess. A bit of bubble wrap around the bottles also does wonders. A standard non-padded shipping bag and piece of tape is next to no protection. Invest in padded bags or bubble wrap along with the Ziploc bags (small ones - one for each bottle).
Of course you're working on a tight budget - we all are. Starting any business takes time and money. Without putting enough of either in it you won't succeed. To succeed you have to build a customer base. With the product you are currently putting out, you will not get that customer base.

Put yourself in our place - Would you want to receive something not properly packaged and not labeled from someone you know nothing about?

What will I be doing with this juice after my sister gets it to me?
I'll open it, maybe smell it, then dump it down the drain and clean the bottles for possible later use. I definitely won't be vaping a totally unknown liquid - would rather risk trying something from my cleaning cabinet as at least I would know what it is.

I hope you aren't just throwing a few things together and trying to make a quick buck cashing in on a semi new field - lots have tried and many have failed.

Pay attention to what folks here have let you know - it's good feedback that will help you make some much need improvements with your set up/process.

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Last edited:

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Why no desserts? That is pretty much exclusively what I vape on. And "dessert" is a very general word. A dessert can be vanilla ice cream, or apple pie, or a strawberry milkshake, etc etc. Anything chocolate or vanilla is out.

Why eliminate any categories from what you are doing? It seems like you are still trying to learn how to mix.... so why limit yourself? Why limit your potential customer base?

As for "sanitary packaging", most vendors put the bottles in some kind of sealed bag inside the padded envelope. You can do that for incredibly cheap if you are creative; get (thicker) sandwich bags from the dollar store, cut off a piece the size you need, and you can seal the edges with a lighter or an iron. If you get something straight and metal (like a metal ruler or a small framing square), you can hold the edge you want to seal down on a surface and run a lighter over that edge for a perfectly straight line on your sealed bag. I will try to draw up a quick picture to show you what I mean....

easy_bag.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok an now he Ended the contest due to product concerns.

have a nice day

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok an now he Ended the contest due to product concerns.

have a nice day

Yep. And he's logged on to the forum at least a couple times since the last few posts here were made but has chosen not to answer any of the questions or address any of the comments.
Folks here are asking for a little info and giving helpful tips but it's like he's trying to hide now. Maybe some of our remarks about where and under what conditions along with trying to make a quick buck are accurate.

rayz - Stand up and admit that you could have done things better. Don't hide and play cover up, don't make excuses - those are a couple of the fastest ways to lose any hope of recovering.

rayz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hard to add anything else - the plan did not work as planned. As I said above, I screwed up and we might work on improvements. Although it seems to be pointless - it is nearly impossible to recover from such a bad start.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude. Quiters never win. Everyone fails everyone. But winners don't give up they get up dust off and do it again. You came on here to learn right. Well you learned. Ok what you sent out 10 bottles of juice. You gotta take the bad with the good and do better. Try harder I didn't receive mine of your juice so all I've got to go on is what ppl have said. But you basicly keep going til you start getting better

have a nice day

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hard to add anything else - the plan did not work as planned. As I said above, I screwed up and we might work on improvements. Although it seems to be pointless - it is nearly impossible to recover from such a bad start.
I give reviews of everything I receive I'm sorry if it seemed harsh (it was) I wasn't trying to stunt your progression I was trying to help other and yourself. I just simply think of it this way I make juice and I haven't always been good at it. But if I made a bad juice (the juice I received wasn't a subjective taste issue I let my friends try it all with varying flavor profile, one of my buddy's actually loves orange menthol flavors, and they all thought it was unvapeable.) I sure wouldn't send it out, I realize this was free but I give my input on everything I receive.. most giveaway are set up for that very reason so people can give feedback on the products they receive..
But I would honestly like to hear from some other people to see if I am the only one who got a bad product.. shit happens products get sent out broke or just not good in general(wich Is what I received) doesn't mean it's all bad just means someone got a bad sample.
Sorry if I seem harsh man I'm not here to ruin anyone's plans.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be fair if someone wants to try this juice I received to give another input or take on this I will send it to them.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok @rayz pick your sad ass up. Take it and try again. Don't give up so easy. Get your ass to work. You can't make that great juice everyone is talking about if your to busy kicking the dirt and saying "aww shucks guys my juice sucks" don't be a sissy keep trying. No one likes a quiter

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't gotten mine yet so I can't give an honest input
I didn't get one either. We just had one desusion about one bottle and he was ready to hang himself.

have a nice day

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it didn't work out as you thought it would - not many things do when starting from scratch.
You've been given a number of good tips right here and you've probably managed to figure out some additional things on your own in the process. Use the whole thing as a learning experience and move forward.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't received either of the two bottles I won yet. I wonder if they have shipped, or is it a dead deal now?

rayz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for comments all.
To address the missing label concerns - wondering how should we approach the label printing?

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At a minimum - print on regular paper, cut, tape to bottle. If you want it fancier then get stick-on label sheets and print to those.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So are you trying again. Are you gona reopen the contest

have a nice day

rayz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So are you trying again. Are you gona reopen the contest

Thinking about it.
One of my current concerns is the labels:
1. I don't think that printing labels on printer and using tape would be a dramatic improvement to 'no labeling'
2. Sticky labels that I got today (ordered from Amazon), do not stick well to plastic bottles
3. The laser print is not adhering too well to surface of the paper and not very durable
4. In addition, labels need to be waterproof
5. Labels need to be versatile since I don't want to send same juice every time - I would like to alter the flavor at least once a month, therefore I need to address the ability to change the VG/PG/NIC/Names.

I am thinking about ordering a batch of printed waterproof labels and use the marker to add additional details... Although it is not very professional. Would like to hear possible solutions to this problem

Attachments

• Photo Feb 18, 16 11 14.jpg
    Photo Feb 18, 16 11 14.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking about it.
1. I don't think that printing labels on printer and using tape would be a dramatic improvement to 'no labeling'
2. Sticky labels that I got today (ordered from Amazon), do not stick well to plastic bottles
3. The laser print is not adhering too well to surface of the paper and not very durable
5. Labels need to be versatile since I don't want to send same juice every time - I would like to alter the flavor at least once a month, therefore I need to address the ability to change the VG/PG/NIC/Names.

I am thinking about ordering a batch of printed waterproof labels and use the marker to add additional details... Although it is not very professional. Would like to hear possible solutions to this problem
See there you go. I'm proud of you. Don't give up you'll get there. And your showing some grit. That's a good sign. You keep trying. Can't isn't a word we use in the Vaping community. You'll get there. Everyone falls down everyone. The ones that make it are the ones willing to kick and claw there way back up dust off and get to it again. Good job
"Pat on the back"

have a nice day

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to see you're trying to get things set up. I'm sure you'll find a solution that works.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thinking about it.

You will need to experiment some to find a label that takes the print and sticks good.
As far as versatility for what's on them - it's a computer file that can be edited.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice glade to see you improving man. I don't have any input on the labels but I think any label is a huge improvement just knowing what the juice is and what's in it.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey buddy a little help with your labels these guys have a good and simple idea I thought I'd share on one side they have there logo waterproof sticks to plastic and there all the same. But on the back just a paper label with what it is nic level ext. That's a cheap and easy way to go. They even smiled it up with a little smiley but inexpensive. Just thought this may help
4b881ced04b55168765ee45f22b9f48f.jpg

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey buddy a little help with your labels these guys have a good and simple idea I thought I'd share on one side they have there logo waterproof sticks to plastic and there all the same. But on the back just a paper label with what it is nic level ext. That's a cheap and easy way to go. They even smiled it up with a little smiley but inexpensive. Just thought this may help
4b881ced04b55168765ee45f22b9f48f.jpg

have a nice day
Oh this was in a plastic bottle when I got it so they stick to both

have a nice day

VU Sponsors