HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats to our winners:

#75 @Aruones & #231 @Bigbob2322

75.png231.png

Please DM us below info to get it shipped, thanks.

Name:
Contact number:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

2nd round giveaway at our site is running now for 10 winners, check here to win more: HealthCabin Giveaway

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To get started, let me announce a good news:

We have shipped over 2000 free devices in last 12 months for the giveaway winners at our website. Please bookmark it and come back to join our giveaway every day! Some guys have won free devices many times there!
https://www.healthcabin.net/giveaway/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduce a new Profile family member--the Profile RDTA by WOTOFO.
Being the RDTA version of the popular Profile RDA, the Profile RDTA is sure to live up to you flavor chasers'expectations. It improves RDTA juice transfer from bottom to top by using 4 stainless steel wicks, and it can be used with single wire coil setup, dual wire coil setup and mesh coil of course.

wotofo-profile-rdta-banner.png

Now you have a big chance to win it for free. To enter:

1. Share your thoughts on this Profile RDTA.

2. Which mod do you wanna pair with Profile RDTA? Choose one from www.healthcabin.net and paste the link here.

3. Did you buy any Profiles before? Profile RDA, Profile Unity RTA & Profile 1.5 RDA

4. What's the final price for Profile RDA at HealthCabin? $28.99 is kidding. Please login to check.

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Aug 17, 2020.
2. Each account can reply 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: [HASH=1]#Post[/HASH] 1.

Good LUCK!

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Which mod do you wanna pair with Profile RDTA? Choose one from www.healthcabin.net and paste the link here.

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
# Post 4
4. What's the final price for Profile RDA at HealthCabin? $28.99 is kidding. Please login to check.

Last edited:

Jaroslav Sekac

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 I always liked Wotofo products, RDAs and RTAs are very good. Profile RDTA seems to as good as others.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) I love the versatility of this atomizer... to be able to switch from RDTA to RDA or from mesh to standard coil... single or dual, standard tank or squonk... makes it a winner in my book.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2) Go big or go home, right? I guess I'd pair a gunmetal Profile RDTA with this... make the drip tip match, too...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3) I have 2 Profile RDAs and 6 Profile Unity RTAs (one of each color... black, gunmetal, silver, rainbow, blue, and gold)

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5) I'll be adding this to the collection eventually... a win wouldn't hurt my feelings. Good luck all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors