1. I have to go with what I am running now 200w fuchai with my limitless plus. Love the flavor of the limitless.
2. The clean look of the stainless as well as the top fill and 12.8 ml capacity, could almost get me through a whole day out and about. I really like the many options for different decks to build on or use a pre-built coil as well as it being interchangeable with my limitless parts.
3. I think RDTA's especially in the 25mm class and going to be big in 2017.
4. I watched Heaven Gifts, Twisted420's and a few other reviews. I always enjoy Twisted420's reviews.
I really wanted to get the limitless box but now i think win or lose this will be my next purchase. Thank you for the contest.
My favorite setup this year is the SDNA dna75 with an Avocado 24 tank (available from heaven gifts, of course ). The SDNA is small enough to be lanyard friendly (using a 510 extender), and the Avocado 24 has been an excellent flavor tank.
4. Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?
No. I don't pay much attention to the reviewer, tbh. The Scottish guy, Vic, from Mike Vapes, is good. And that new guy, Anthony Vapes(@SirRichardRear), is gonna be famous one day. Then I can say, "I knew him when..."