Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Conqueror Postless RTA with Dual Coil --4/18/2016

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Want to get your hands on a dual coil builds tank without having annoying rebuid issues? Now Heaven Gifts give you chances to win Wotofo conqueror RTA Tanks!!

Haven’t hear Conqueror RTA from Wotofo before? Let’s have a simple look on it:

The deck space of a RTA will influence your builds experience more or less, especially the posts of the deck that are always the troublesome part for space saving point. In order to offer more build space for easy coil builds feeling, Wotofo released its Conqueror RTA tank that adopts the postless design on the deck instead of simply increasing the chamber room of the tank. What's more, the Wotofo Conqueror RTA offer you dual coil builds possibility. They also use PEEK from Germany as its insulator to make sure the coils won't go short on this limited chamber room. Plus its top filling, juice flow control and stainless steel shell, this is a new tank choice for your daily vaping.

5baa706e0066de577be8c74e98a14627.jpg

For this contest, we will give away 1 set of Wotofo conqueror RTA Tank.

To enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:

1. What do you know about Wotofo brand?
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.
3. Tell us your opinions/first impression on Postless deck design?

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on April 18th, 2016;
2. Every participant can have at most 3 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.
3. The winner will be selected via Random.org;

Wish you good luck!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Bubbancarrie!

33f81c1d0f5a965e3a8fab535ebc4ccf.png

Congratulations! Bubbancarrie! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in WOTOFO Conqueror RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$27.6 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

Last edited:

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I haven't really tried many wotofo products. I did see many positive reviews though. I do have a friend of mine who loves his wotofo drippers and RTA's. Wotofo is a good brand, I wouldn't mind owning something that has the wotofo brand since I know I will be getting something good and not an inferior product.

2. I use my dual coils at 50w depending on tank. Some tanks I use higher wattage than on others. On TC I use my tanks at 490°F on and sometimes I go higher. I much prefer RTA'S over commercial tanks with commercial coils.

3. I haven't had any experience with a post less RDA or RTA before. They do look somewhat easier to use and build on but can't really comment here as I have no experience with it. I would really love to try this out.

Thanks @Heaven Gifts for the opportunity.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wotofo puts out a good product
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.
75w 480 degrees
Opens the build deck up

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 1 of 3

1. I honestly haven't heard much about Wotofo before. I have heard the name, but that's all.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:
1. so far Wotofo has been pushing the boundaries of normal and bringing new ideas to the table
2. 40-60w depending on the tank and juice, I haven't mastered TC so that is a moving target
3. very curious about Postless deck design

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 I use my dual coil builds between 40-80 watts depending on the build

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. I don't very know very much about Wotofo, but what I've read about them they seem like a quality outfit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. I normally set about between 40 - 60 watts on standard mode, and 75w 400° on tc. Depends really on juice and what device I'm using (rda,rta,or tank)

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3. The postless looks great and easy to build on, however didn't see a plug for single coil setup.

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. 10-15w on vw mode and 300 degrees/15w on tc mode. My main tank is a subtank mini and i have one for spare (ego one mega)

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #1
just enough to peak an interest in their products

mstave

Member For 4 Years
I have the Serpent and enjoy it. I like postless deck. On dual coil attys, I use Ti or SS 430, dual strand twisted core Clapton, and vape at (depending on juice) 440 - 520F. I consider Wotofo a brand to look at when I'm interested in new rebuildable attys

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #2
use anywhere from 35-60 on a duel and TC use about 450-460 is my sweet spot

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
seems to be an easier way for someone to build on the deck.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Nice review Smoke. I think I'd be tempted to try a dual vertical Clapton on that deck.
I used the coils that came with it, will try some other types of coils later on. Have not put this tank down yet but it does sucks up a lot of juice. in one day i used 25 ml in this tank.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the look of the tank looks sleak which is something I like. the postless is interesting to me as I am fairly new to building coils and it looks like it would be easier to build on.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I dont have a dual coil to say what wattage but I am currently using a joytech ego one tank so something new to build on and get more practice building would be awesome!!!

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the contest and the chance!

Only experience with Wotofo thus far is their RDAs - good build quality

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
typically run 45w-65w on dual coil tank - most often used tanks are steam crave aromamizers

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
mostly curious - with postless RDA, juice well seems to be pretty limited, but continue to hear positive feedback about the Hannya postless...

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not much. Heard brand name, thats about it.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree

Usually 48-55W, or 450-490F

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Havent tried it yet, so no opinions. First impression is wondering if it is actually harder.

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
good RDA maker

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFV4 micro dual clapton coil 0.3Ohm at 37w

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
easy to build

2infinity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. What do you know about Wotofo brand.
- Awesome brand with very nice products.
- On my original Griffin I use 60w for a dual clapton @ 0.21ohm
- I'm very curious how this will build.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#1 All i know about wotofo is they have made clones in the past and now originals.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#2 I vape around 45 watts with dual coil 26/32 clapton 5 wraps on 2.5 mm.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
#3 The post less design looks awesome and would def open up alot of room. I'd def like to get my hand on it and try it for myself.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. I have no Wotofo products but have heard they are good quality.
2. I normally run between 25-50 watts in power mode and 420-500F in TC mode using my Griffin, and Crius tanks.
3. I have never used a postless design RTA or RDA, but it does look like an interesting design that I would like to try.
Thanks much for the contest and the chance to win this!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC

It really depends on my build. I have a few dual coil RTAs and the builds are different in each one. The RTA I'm using at this moment has dual horizontal spaced claptons at 0.32 ohms and running at 58 watts.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us your opinions/first impression on Postless deck design?

It looks like an interesting design and it would be fun to experiment with a couple builds in it.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not much because I haven't had a chance to use anything from them.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wattage depends on the coil resistance and to some extent what juice
My TC is usually 400 - 420F

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting concept - would like to give it a try.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #1

Not much. But I know that this is a nice looking tank. Would look good on my X Cube II.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #2

Lately, I use my Noisy Cricket mostly and Hatty. Somewhere around .5 ohms so 110ish watts. On a regulated mod, Griffin with .5 ohms between 50-80 watts, though.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #3

Looks interesting. Would definitely like to try building on one.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. What do you know about Wotofo brand? - the only thing from Wotofo I know of is the Freakshow rda I own and like.
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often. - Depending on the coil I like 30W-50W. Haven't really got into TC but will soon.
3. Tell us your opinions/first impression on Postless deck design? - I like the idea of post less deck. More room for crazy coils.

Thanks for the chance.

VU Sponsors