Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Conqueror Postless RTA with Dual Coil --4/18/2016

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1I have only used a few of the ud brand products and been satisfied with everything thus far

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
70-100 Watts 600degrees Fahrenheit and yes tc is a must

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to use a postless deck but easier is better juice capacity looks amazing

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #1

1. What do you know about Wotofo brand?

They manufacture the well reviewed Serpent tank.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #2

2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if
you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.

I do not own a dual-coil capable tank yet. Until I find a new tank with excellent MTL capabilities, I will
continue to use my Kanger Subtank Mini's.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry #3

3. Tell us your opinions/first impression on Postless deck design?

Allows additional deck space and the ability to be more creative with your coil builds/designs.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.

For dual coil RTA's ~60w.
For the crown .25 coil, 70w. Triton 60w
470° to 510° for most atomizers in general.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like the idea, as long as too much coil spit doesn't get down the air holes. That's the one downside that keeps me away from bottom air flow atomizers but I'm always open to try something new :bingo:

2infinity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Innovative brand with nice and great looking products.
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.
- I use 49watt on my OBS Crius with a 0.23ohm dual clapton build
- It seems there's enough room to do some exotic builds on.

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #1
Aside from their awesome aesthetic for most of their brand I don't know too much about any of their hardware.

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #2
I don't have any experience with Temp Control but that's something that I want to get into that in the near future. The tanks I use often are my TFV4 (usually around 100W) and my Herakles (usually around 65W-75W).

Last edited:

Morfio

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #3
Innovative. I love the fact that you have enough room to do more advanced builds if you want.

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have used them before. I use the Freakshow Tiny........

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
somewhere between 420-450* with the iSub APEX

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I would like it as there seems to be more room to work.....

Coolloser

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry one:
I know very little about wotofo except they make the serpent

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. On wattage mode I use 45w 70w and on TC mode 480°-510°F. I mostly use my OBS Crius and Moonshot RTA

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. It's a really interesting concept. Looks somewhat easier to build on.

2infinity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
- This is a company that's building the road to better vaping products
- I use both my Griffin and Crius equally through out the day. Both filled with my own creation of juices. #yummy
-At first I thought it would be kinda garden to build and wick. But after a couple of reviews I think you can do some crazy stuff on that deck

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to get your hands on a dual coil builds tank without having annoying rebuid issues? Now Heaven Gifts give you chances to win Wotofo conqueror RTA Tanks!!

Haven’t hear Conqueror RTA from Wotofo before? Let’s have a simple look on it:

The deck space of a RTA will influence your builds experience more or less, especially the posts of the deck that are always the troublesome part for space saving point. In order to offer more build space for easy coil builds feeling, Wotofo released its Conqueror RTA tank that adopts the postless design on the deck instead of simply increasing the chamber room of the tank. What's more, the Wotofo Conqueror RTA offer you dual coil builds possibility. They also use PEEK from Germany as its insulator to make sure the coils won't go short on this limited chamber room. Plus its top filling, juice flow control and stainless steel shell, this is a new tank choice for your daily vaping.

5baa706e0066de577be8c74e98a14627.jpg

For this contest, we will give away 1 set of Wotofo conqueror RTA Tank.

To enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on April 18th, 2016;
2. Every participant can have at most 3 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.
3. The winner will be selected via Random.org;

Wish you good luck!!
I have the lush dripper. I really like how it is made and the ease of use so wotofo for me is a good quality company

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to get your hands on a dual coil builds tank without having annoying rebuid issues? Now Heaven Gifts give you chances to win Wotofo conqueror RTA Tanks!!

The deck space of a RTA will influence your builds experience more or less, especially the posts of the deck that are always the troublesome part for space saving point. In order to offer more build space for easy coil builds feeling, Wotofo released its Conqueror RTA tank that adopts the postless design on the deck instead of simply increasing the chamber room of the tank. What's more, the Wotofo Conqueror RTA offer you dual coil builds possibility. They also use PEEK from Germany as its insulator to make sure the coils won't go short on this limited chamber room. Plus its top filling, juice flow control and stainless steel shell, this is a new tank choice for your daily vaping.

Note:
2. Every participant can have at most 3 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.

Wish you good luck!!
I dont lke alot of heat or am I interested in making clouds. For each and every tank I have it varies. Due to airflow position and make of coil to size of tank to eliquid I use it is never the same. Even with my tfv4 I haven't gotten above 70 watts. Just because I dont like the heat. I like cool moist vape that is smooth and tastes good no throat hit. So almost all the juice I use or prefer will be hig vg. SS to me is the best taste in TC. Again same as above for watts.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Note:

Wish you good luck!!
Interesting. Not too good still at coil making. So interested in seeing how a postless will be to posts. Just wonder if its gonna be harder.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am personally not familiar with the Wotofo brand but from what I have heard they have some great products! I would love the opportunity to try something that they make!
Thank you for the opportunity!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I have ocd so I have a thing with numbers so my wattage is usually set at either 17.3 watts or 23.3 watts! When I use the TC mode I usually have it set @ 323 degrees in farenheit!
Mostly lately I have been using the ISubG tank!!!
Thanks you again for the opportunity!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I love the idea of the post less deck because of the problem I have had getting the coils connected to the posts and actually making them work! The closest I have been able to get is one coil on and working but when I put the 2nd one on it wouldn't work!!! I am so hoping that the postless build will be easier for me!!!
Thank you so much!
Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited:

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
1. I know that they build nice quality affordable products.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2. I normally stay around 35-50 watts on tanks and around 430-450 F on TC.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
3. I would love the chance to build on a postless deck as I have never tried it.

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using Griffin RTA, Vaporesso Target Tank, Pico RTA

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it will be easy to set up

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately I´ve never heard about this brand.

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kayfuns, UD Zephyrus, Subtanks Mini

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it will be much more easier to set up :)

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it will be much more easier to set up :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Entry #1

I have loved lots of their products so far, the Freakshow, Chieftain 220w, and Twisted Trippple.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, 3 days left.
You still have a lot of chance to win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Wotofo Conqueror RTA is waiting for you!
Wish you good luck!!!:D

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I own the Sapor and it has a great build deck and deep juice well.

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

40-60 Watts

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haven’t experienced postless yet but willing to give a whirl.

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
I've read many reviews about wotofo but I've never owned any of your products. Most of the reviews have been positive. I like the idea of a post less design due to the fact that it leaves more room for juice and it seems easy to build on

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 3.
A postless design is very attractive to me. I find trying to trap a wire under a tiny screw head a pita.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
ENTRY #2

I Use the Boreas RTA with a low resistance build and use wattage in the mid 120w's.

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use 50-80 watts. Or TC 280-300 ° C

VU Sponsors