Become a Patron!

ENDED-HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper--1/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
As for the holiday season, while you vape fellow enjoy your joyful leisure time, Heaven Gifts would like to bring you guys more fun and excitement. We present you the Wotofo Vape Pack- Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit, an entry level kit ready for every vaper even a vape newbie, and Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA tank fits for advanced vapers, cloud chasers and coil building heads! Imagine this, after a cheerful family reunion moment, when things return to peace, a few finger typing could get you chance to win vape gear from us! How delightful that is! This time, we will prepare 2 Serpent 50W kits and 2 Conqueror Mini RTA to give away.

----------------------------------------------About Wotofo Vape Pack---------------------------------------------

Wotofo Serpent 50W features aluminum alloy body, tiny in size, a feather level weight mod. However, it has a mighty performance. The height of the mod is only half high of a regular 18650 but it reaches 2000mAh capacity, full TC function. Besides, the e-liquid capacity of its tank catches beyond an average level-3.5ml.

Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA, adopts a postless deck, about to install dual coils. The amazing part of it is the cotton, coil and juice hole of itself are in the same level, which give it a excellent e-liquid conductivity! A very decent RTA choice for sure!

Reply any of the rules to enter:
1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Notes:
1. We divide winners into 2 levels: first 2 winners get Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kits, rest 2 winners get Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 5 times at most.
3. The contest ends on Jan 8th, 2017. We use random.org to select winners.
4. We require at least 80 participants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Congratulations! #227 Blazel78 and #41 pizzadave80!
Your prize is Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit.

hHq9A5I.png

fSw3sFI.png

Congratulations! #31 Debadoo and #74 Last_Unicorn!
Your prize is Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA.

ViqNZbs.png

cHiUnlM.png

All winners, please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Serpent 50W TC Full Kit --- So that I can PIF it to a "soon to be" vaper at my work.
I'm trying to get him to stop smoking and he is very $$$ tight being a single father and paying childcare.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
Me -- Nope. I'm running between 60-75W on a normal vape setup.
The PIF I would like this to be -- absolutely would work for him.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
Dual Clapton or Dual Fused Clapton Coils

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
Have not

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1.) If given the choice I'd rather have the mod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@ work -- Eleaf Pico 75W with Ammit RTA
@ home -- RX200S with Ammit RTA or SMOK TFV8

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2.) It's definitely enough wattage for some of my builds, especially the ones I use in my Serpent Mini.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3.) I would use a set of dual Claptons.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
5.) My EDC is a Hohmtech Slice and Serpent Mini.

6b3ad89675941063e5ca47bff965a29e.jpg

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. I'd like to win Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA. Wanna try to build on postless base.

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping?
The wattage is enough but the size is to big to be my EDC vape. I vape around 35w.

3AXAP_TATARIN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#2. Great! The guy from 15W (cigarette packs) to ~ 130-170W (double-helix tanks and RDTA).

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dualcoil clapton 0.3mm/0.1mm kanthal [email protected]

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately not

3AXAP_TATARIN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#4. I use Wotofo CHIEFTAIN 80W TC BOX MOD + BY-ka v.6 and SMPL + Wotofo Freakshow RDA V2 :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks so much for the great contest, and good luck to all!

For myself, I'd prefer to win the conqueror mini. Looks like a great stealth tank with great flavor, and I don't really have one of those. Have been wanting to try the serpent mini, and this seems like it would have very similar flavor. However, I have a few folks I am trying to get into vaping, and the full kit with the 50 watt mod would be perfect to show them, or even give them if they take to vaping.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is as far as wattage goes, but I don't really care for built in batteries. I am normally around 30 watts.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

.5 ohm SS dual coils. That's my go to coil build.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I haven't myself. Don't really have the $ to spend so most of what I get to try is if I win something, or can try something a friend has. But have been wanting to try the serpent mini and/or full size serpent for awhile now. I've heard so many great things about wotofo tanks as far as flavor goes. I do have a BF wotofo sapor RDA, but haven't tried it yet. Really need to coil that up and try it.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This has one of those hashtag thingies, but I don't instagram or twitter or whatever ya use those with if that's what you wanted us to do. However.....my EDC is a REO grand mechanical bottom feed mod with an Rm8 (derringer style) BF atty on it .5 ohm dual SS coils. yum yum yum!

Thanks again for the contest and much good luck to everyone!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit
I would love to win the full kit! I love how small and stealthy this looks!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes, this kit would be used as my daily vaper- I vape at 25w- 30w

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just purchased a Demon Killer 48 pc coil set- so I would try using one of those coils.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have never used any Wotofo products- they seem like a quality brand.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. The serpent kit. Looks like a nice on the go setup.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I currently vape a standard serpent right at 50w, so it would work just fine for a work mod.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I am a new builder so I don't have much choice than to do a twisted 28 or 26 build. Starting to play with claptons now though

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Currently using the serpent. I've heard of qc issues but mine is great.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

20161129_130518_zps7kdb27hp.jpg

My S-Body Legends 75w DNA with the Aspire Evo Tank and the other with the ELeaf Melo tank

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Won't know until I can give it a try. Wattage all depends on the setup and juice I'm using - can vary quite a bit.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would probably try a variety but still keep them fairly basic.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't used any but figure it must be ok as they have been around for some time.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The full kit, so I could give it to the 80 year old salesman I work with. He has an EGO, so he keeps smoking!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Not really. I use a few different devices daily between 35 and 80 watts.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Probably basic coils 22 or 24 guage kanthal, 2.75 or 3mm i.d.. It depends how much room there is...

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I love Wotofo products! I have 2 Serpents (silver and black) and 2 Serpent Mini's (silver and black). I have been eyeing this new Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA...

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-28_10-35-55.png
    upload_2016-12-28_10-35-55.png
    893.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors