VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
1603215399668.png

HI EVERYONE!!!!!
WELL LETS TRY AND HAVE SOME FUN

LETS PLAY A WORD GAME....
I'LL POST FIRST WORD AND THE YOU PLAY OFF THAT WORD....
EXAMPLE...BIRD
CAGE
ANIMAL..... AND SO FORTH

NO BACK TO BACK POSTING
EST END DATE 05/31/2021 or so...lol

USA ONLY
FIRST WORD IS ......... BOAT
things are hard at the moment and these games help to make our day lighter! if u want a certain game please let me know!!! again ty for your understand,

Sadly the vaping industry is loosing vendors. As I imagine you all know this is from black market products, government, and the antis using the illegal products to strike out at Vaping.
Again this is not the fault of reputable vendors. These vendors have no choice if restrictions happen or they have to close down if a ban happens.
If this happens then Vapers United can not guarantee any win so from this point on so just be advised you might be playing just for the fun of it.

Contest photo.PNG

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You ✋
Looks like My Freedom Smokes will be closing their Business on 5/31 for good. Saddens me to see all these Great online Venders so negatively effected by the PACT Act. As well as those who have chosen a Safer Alternative to Tobacco Use.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
TY TO mfs for everything they have done for us!! my first package was from them. so sorry to see them shut down and all the places closing because of the government bull shit. ugggg you will be missed!
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

MFS Shutdown​

20% OFF Everything!!​

It's a sad day here at MFS​

Due to ongoing compliance requirements and new regulations of the e-cig industry, it has become nearly impossible for a shop like MFS to function without turning into something completely different. This was never the goal for MFS as we always prided ourselves on being able to offer customized products and service at great prices. So unfortunately, we will be shutting our doors at the end of the month.

Here is what you need to know:
  • Orders placed up until Monday, May 31st at 11:55pm Eastern Time will be processed as normal.
  • Customer service will still be available after your purchase
  • Get 20% off your entire order using the coupon code below
Save 20% on EVERYTHING!!

Use Coupon Code: SHUTDOWN20

*Put items in cart and add the code when you are ready to check out*

*Cannot be combined with any additional discounts (including wholesale) or coupons
**Expires Monday, May 31st, 2021 at 11:55pm EST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors