Become a Patron!

ENDED...One Stop DIY Shop Store Credit Giveaway: HALLOWEEN TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
~~~~~~One Stop DIY Shop Store Credit Giveaway.~~~~~~
25.00 STORE CREDIT
USA ONLY PLEASE

well it that time of year!BOOO~~~~~~ HALLOWEEN TIME!
SO YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU LIKE THAT HAS TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN!!

giphy.gif

....POST AWAY!
Have fun !!

NO BACK TO BACK POSTS PLEASE....I WILL LET IT SLIDE ONCE THEN AFTER THAT THOSE POSTS WONT COUNT!!!
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM ORG..
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
also!!!!!!! please do all u can to help!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ump-signing-federal-flavor-ban-e-cig-products

Don't really expect this to happen but it's a possibility.............
Sadly the vaping industry is loosing vendors. As I imagine you all know this is from black market products, government, and the antis using the illegal products to strike out at Vaping.

Again this is not the fault of reputable vendors. These vendors have no choice if restrictions happen or they have to close down if a ban happens.

If this happens then Vapers United can not guarantee any win so from this point on just be advised you might be playing just for the fun of it.

111111bottom-of-vendor-event-picture-jpg.10987

quick-guide-to-fda-vaping-regulation-infographic-680x340-jpg.10988

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Halloween is my favorite holiday, even though it's not recognized as a holiday, which is B.S.

Each year I like to watch as many horror movies as I can. Good good or bad good, I don't care. :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I actually have to ask my sister about what my 2 nieces are going as. Same for my friend's 5 kids. Once I find out I'll post here, & get pics if possible. :)
YAY! Pictures!!!
My cars engine blew so I really have no money, but one of those “sexy lady outfits” has a separate fox headband and fox tail I’m going to buy for my youngest and my oldest is going as the “black halo guy”.

back in my halo days there was only the green halo guy lol

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Huge Rob Zombie fan, We just watched this and the Devils Rejects this past weekend
Omg you’re so lucky! I can’t find those movies anywhere! I’ll have to order them online! I had them all, but I was evicted from my apartment and lost them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors