Become a Patron!

ENDED! Sourcemore x Vapefly Manners R Pro Kit Giveaway - 7/25

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you the excellent vape kit - Vapefly Manners R Pro Kit

Manners R Pro Kit is powered by a built-in 1100mAh battery with 30W max and Type-C charging. It is designed with button/auto draw mode for your option and RGB light. Featuring precise airflow adjustment, it can bring you MTL to RDL vaping and excellent taste. It adopts Manners R Pro Pod Cartridge (2ml, top fill, included in the package) and is also compatible with Manners R Pod Cartridge (3ml, side fill). Just get it.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful Manners R Pro Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. A lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2. Are there any Vapefly products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3. What products from other brands do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on July 26th, 2024.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post1
4. Max 3 replies for each member.
5. If a winner is unable to claim a prize due to unforeseen circumstances, we would choose another winner for the contest.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Miller SM What is the status of find a way to ship to FPO addresses?
Are you keeping after the shipping department to keep looking and find a way? If you don't push them, they won't look.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Miller SM What is the status of find a way to ship to FPO addresses?
Are you keeping after the shipping department to keep looking and find a way? If you don't push them, they won't look.
Hi friend,

We have been asking for it but to no avail. They say they cannot ship to FPO addresses at this time.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,

We have been asking for it but to no avail. They say they cannot ship to FPO addresses at this time.
@Miller SM You need to keep on them about it. I know there are ways because I have received packages from other companies before.
The issue is most likely with the software they use for the labels. A lot of the software packages don't have the info for AE/AP.
FPO goes in the city field; AP in the state. If the state field won't accept AP then put FPO AP in city and use IL for state. Have them look at that. Might take just a little extra effort but that's their job to be able to ship the product.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Miller SM You need to keep on them about it. I know there are ways because I have received packages from other companies before.
The issue is most likely with the software they use for the labels. A lot of the software packages don't have the info for AE/AP.
FPO goes in the city field; AP in the state. If the state field won't accept AP then put FPO AP in city and use IL for state. Have them look at that. Might take just a little extra effort but that's their job to be able to ship the product.
Thank you! I will feedback your suggestions to the relevant departments.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Winner Announcement

Dear folks,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations to #9 @bluesbreaker win the free "Vapefly Manners R Pro Kit"
QQ20240726-154041.png

Please PM us your shipping address in the following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postcode:
Tel & Email:

Thank you all!

VU Sponsors