Become a Patron!

Ended Vape-Tronix.com is giving away 10 35ml bottles of our premium liquid! Contest ends 30 Jan 2016

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vape Underground we need to boost our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter. To accomplish this Vape-Tronix.com is giving away 10 35ml bottles of our hand-crafted pure premium pharmaceutical grade liquid. To ten randomly selected Vaping Underground members that like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Winners will be announced exclusively in this thread! Contest closes by 6pm CST 30 January 2016! All winners will be contacted by Vape-Tronix.com via Facebook, Twitter, or the Vape Underground forum. Prizes will be shipped as soon as each winner replies to us with a valid US mailing address. Winners can choose from our most popular flavors listed below:

Natural Banana
Strawberry
Royal Raspberry
Apple Bomb
Grape Ape
Unicorn Spew
Cocopilada
Cookie
Cognac Cigar
Jolly Fruit
Peppermint
Cream De Menthe
Sweet Leaf
Tripple Crown
Red Leaf
Crystal Menthol
VSlim Menthol
Cool Menthol

Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/vapetronixPCB/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vapetronixpcb

Winners once you've received your order let us know what you think by commenting in this thread or sending us a PM! To all the members thanks for having us and good luck!

Keep Calm and Vape On!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Underground we need to boost our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter. To accomplish this Vape-Tronix.com is giving away 10 35ml bottles of our hand-crafted pure premium pharmaceutical grade liquid. To ten randomly selected Vaping Underground members that like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Winners will be announced exclusively in this thread! Contest closes by 6pm CST 30 January 2016! All winners will be contacted by Vape-Tronix.com via Facebook, Twitter, or the Vape Underground forum. Prizes will be shipped as soon as each winner replies to us with a valid US mailing address. Winners can choose from our most popular flavors listed below:

Natural Banana
Strawberry
Royal Raspberry
Apple Bomb
Grape Ape
Unicorn Spew
Cocopilada
Cookie
Cognac Cigar
Jolly Fruit
Peppermint
Cream De Menthe
Sweet Leaf
Tripple Crown
Red Leaf
Crystal Menthol
VSlim Menthol
Cool Menthol

Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/vapetronixPCB/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vapetronixpcb

Winners once you've received your order let us know what you think by commenting in this thread or sending us a PM! To all the members thanks for having us and good luck!

Keep Calm and Vape On!
I liked you on Facebook. Bout I could only ❤ you on Twitter. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Keep it going people! To those that have already posted thanks and best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't have the ability to do a like every where but gave you like here to make up for it.
ditto
the tobacco flavors sound awesome

Last edited:

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
done and done!
you have some awesome flavors going on!! sure would love to try em!
ty for the contest!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This forum is where I join contests, LOL....not help boost others social media's, but thanks for coming here to grab your boosts....LOL

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This forum is where I join contests, LOL....not help boost others social media's, but thanks for coming here to grab your boosts....LOL

Yea I guess it's more of a raffle... I didn't see that section on here. Did some searching in this section and it seems common place for people to ask for likes, subscription, and things of that nature.

Whats your favorite contest type Wiskey? I know we will be doing another contest after this one and could use some suggestions on which ones the community enjoys the most!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't see a section for raffles, because they are not allowed on this forum

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest! (no Social Media)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I guess it's more of a raffle... I didn't see that section on here. Did some searching in this section and it seems common place for people to ask for likes, subscription, and things of that nature.

Whats your favorite contest type Wiskey? I know we will be doing another contest after this one and could use some suggestions on which ones the community enjoys the most!

My favorite ones are the ones that you can have fun with. Like the word association, the next word starts with the last letter of the previous word, stuff like that. It keeps it going and we can have fun with it.

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My favorite ones are the ones that you can have fun with. Like the word association, the next word starts with the last letter of the previous word, stuff like that. It keeps it going and we can have fun with it.
We will definitely try that next time!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did they announce the winners yet?

With you I already have everything

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok boys and girls the 10 lucky winners are as follows:

Scooter 72
Manimal3497
goingcrazy614
reddhott
maddogg
TheKiddVapes
Markw4mms
Ding
axelbeam
RatRacer

We will be private message the following winners with further instructions. Thanks for playing and be on the lookout for our next contest!

Keep Calm and Vape On!

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Way to go @Ding on replacing capt nutcase

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
WOOOW TY SOOOO MUCH Vape-Tronix!!!!!!!!!

thank-you-0736-stick-man-dance.gif~c200

AND A BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS!!!!
congrats-3-animated.gif

Ok boys and girls the 10 lucky winners are as follows:

Scooter 72
Manimal3497
goingcrazy614
reddhott
maddogg
TheKiddVapes
Markw4mms
Ding
axelbeam
RatRacer

We will be private message the following winners with further instructions. Thanks for playing and be on the lookout for our next contest!

Keep Calm and Vape On!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cograts everyone and thank you vape-tronix.com for the contest. I've been trying real hard to find a mango to replace Avails expensive juice. But I keep buying that one mango flavor because it's just favorite all time juice. And I hate paying it. I've been looking everywhere to find one like it. Hopefully this will be the one

VU Sponsors