ENDED-VapeSourcing Black Friday Giveaway-WISMEC AI Mod $47.99-12/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Black Friday is coming soon, how could there be no contest for such a special day? Here comes the Black Friday Giveaway! And this time the prize is the intelligent WISMEC AI Alexa Mod. Below are more details about it.

WISMEC AI Mod is the first device by WISMEC that can work with the Amazon Alexa App. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and driven by the advanced Avatar chip, it can fire up to 200W and supports three working modes including VW mode, TC mode (Ni, Ti, SS), and TCR mode (M1, M2, M3). Equipped with a built-in quality speaker, the mod also allows you to enjoy beautiful music when vaping. What's more, WISMEC AI features Bluetooth hands-free and navigation.
WISMEC-AI-Alexa-Box-Mod-different-view.jpg

After installing the app on your phone and connecting the Bluetooth, you just speak out the route directly when driving and it will help you navigate accurately and safely. For safety, the mod comes with a myriad of safety features such as over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, over 10S protection, short-circuit protection, and over-current protection. At last, the centered 510 spring-loaded connector on top of the device can handle a wide range of tanks up to 30mm in diameter without overhang. Anyway, the AI Mod is an outstanding example of vape devices with artificial intelligence.

Simple to Enter:
1. Have an account on vapesourcing.com? (Log in for better prices)
2. What do you think of the future of AI vape devices?
3. What is your major concern when buying from online vape stores?
4. Are there any devices you'd like to buy from VapeSourcing on Black Friday? (Leave links if any)

Note:
1. Contest end date: 12/05; Result announcement date: 12/06
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old
3. Number your entry
4. No more than 4 replies per participant

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 2
We could answer this question only after some time of using such devices, it's hard to say so early.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. What do you think of the future of AI vape devices?
An unneeded fad that gets in the way of true function and hopefully goes away

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. What is your major concern when buying from online vape stores?
Quality, customer service and fast shipping

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. Are there any devices you'd like to buy from VapeSourcing on Black Friday? (Leave links if any)
ain't got the cash

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2. I think it’d be interesting to use the navigation system and Bluetooth. I could see myself enjoying my music outside while vaping without needing my phone to do so.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think of the future of AI vape devices?
2) Your future looks bright

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#2 The technology just keeps growing so I think the future is wide open as far as AI is concerned.

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#3 My biggest concern is probably the bans that keep popping up and second to that would be pricing - finding the same product for way cheaper on another site after making my purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors