ENDED -- VLS Vapor New Years Giveaway + VU Coupon + Free Shipping - 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Everyone,

Well, seeing as I'm new to the forum, what better way to introduce the VLS line than a giveaway for VU members only. I've also created a permanent VU coupon code for the community here, use "VUFAM" at checkout for 15% off.. All orders ship free in the US, no minimums required. I've got my dues to pay around here as a new vendor, so be on the lookout for future giveaways as well!

https://www.vlsvapor.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

Current Promotions:

15% OFF + Free Shipping
Use Code: VUFAM

Mix and Match Pick 2
Pick any (2) 30mls
$24.99 + Free Shipping
No coupon needed, select Pick 2 option.

----------------------------------------------------------------

New Years Giveaway

Going to keep this short and sweet, for entry into the giveaway simply state your 2017 New Years resolution. We all have them, most of us probably won't follow them but we made one anyways ha!

(3) winners selected at random will receive a $20 voucher to www.vlsvapor.com

Giveaway Winners!
@philbh
@Mojoe1976
@georgemeadal

Giveaway Terms
  • It must be legal for VLS Vapor to ship eliquid into your state.
  • Winners must be of legal vaping age in their state.
  • Giveaway is open to US residents only.
  • Contest will close 1/4/17 @ 6pm
Good Luck!VLS Whiteout.JPG

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to work on being more healthy over all.... and welcome to VU

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to vu.
My resolution is to try and save enough money to fund my move to kc.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna try to not miss any of my insulin shots.
Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've heard good things about your juice!
My resolution? Same as last year - 1920x1080

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My resolution is to eat healthier and to exercise more. Thanks for this contest!!

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome responses so far, can't believe I forgot to add my New Years resolution, which is to get back in shape!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I resolve to exercise since my back and other surgeries has left me with nearly no muscle mass for the last 18 months.

GhostVape22

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the coupon code! My New Years resolution is to get more exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm going to close the giveaway tmrw at 6pm.

I want to make sure everyone gets their winnings/orders in before I have to take the site offline for a few days to implement some new software features, which also will include Age Verification and some shipping changes. I don't want winners to have to wait until the site comes back online, that wouldn't be fair to everyone. Hope everyone is OK with this, I'll check with a mod as well.

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Giveaway has ended and winners have been posted!

Many thanks to those who entered my first giveaway, I will certainly be back for more! As a new line, and one on the smaller side, the best way for me to grow the line is to get it into as many hands as possible and listen to your feedback. I have no problem accomplishing this goal via giveaways, and I know I have my dues to pay around here to earn your trust and your business.

I will PM each of you your $20 voucher code to VLS Vapor, thanks again everyone for participating!

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love VLS Vapors! Just got my prize in the mail today. I usually only vape tobacco flavors but I am totally loving the Ripe Cream I ordered. It's a great tasting banana flavor with a creamy texture and a hint of almonds. I will definitely be ordering more when I run out. And I can't say enough about the customer service there. I talkrd via messanger with them the night I ordered and they were extremely helpful. As a nice surprise in with my order I found a hand written note congratulating me on my win and saying that they wanted me to try their Dipped flavor as well so they sent me a free 30ml bottle of it (I haven't tried it yet but will let you all know what I think about it).No to mention the nice empty juice bottle and a VLS Vapors tank band that was in the package. So, I am very pleased with my whole experience with this company and recommend that you all try them.

Attachments

• 1483998837144-876722887.jpg
    1483998837144-876722887.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my win today, I was pleasantly surprised to find a hand written note from Steve congratulating me on winning and that he wanted me to try Take Over as well as my two choices. Here's a pic

56233c88f8e2a788b50701dea2786200.jpg

Thank you Steve!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OK so I just filled my tank with Dipped. If it is possible this is even better than Ripe Cream. It tastes just like home made strawberry short cake. I love it! VLS Vapor is a must try.

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad everyone's packages arrived! Appreciate the feedback as well!

I'm in the process of moving into 100mls (CRC Chubby Gorilla Unicorns) but will be keeping the 30ml sample packs, mix and match pick 2s etc. Updating the site currently, stocking new inventory, adding coils and cotton, etc. I'll be back for another giveaway soon as I prep for a full scale release of VLS Vapors' 5th and newest profile, Bars. A deep fried lemon bar, staying true to our all dessert flavor menu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors