ENDED - Win Artery Nugget X, A Super Compact, Fine Finish, Affordable Kit--4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Artery Nuggest X is a new addition to the Nugget family. After a few refining, the Artery Nugget series brought us a fine and affordable one kit arranged in 50w output. The Nugget X has a super compact body while load with a 0.96 inch full screen. The newly upgraded menu is quite easy and friendly for vapers to navigate the whole vaping process. The whole shell of Nugget X is made of aluminum alloy, smooth to touch, light to carry, durable to bear. Besides, the mod supports a 1.5A fast charging. Meanwhile, the AT22 tank it comes with has an easy top filling and smooth threading to use. Now Heaven Gifts offers 1 set to give away!

Artery-Nugget-X-50W-with-AT22-TC-Starter-Kit-2000mAh_0044337f2861_l.jpg

To enter:

1.Which Artery product you like most? Reply with product name;If you have no idea,simply post Artery Nuggest X

2.Do you think you have the potential to be a vape reviewer? Why?

3.What kind of vape content are you interested in

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 11, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 @jwill!

dtSjOhF.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Artery Nugget X, you can pick one from HG only at US$48.77 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#2 Several companies have offered to send me items to review however I don't want to do video review that's not who I am, I would however be willing to do written reviews on several platforms.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#3 Stuff that interests me lol, I only follow a small number of companies, companies where I've never had problems with their products, Vaporesso, Smoant, Wismec, Desire, Youde and that's about it..

Geekvape, atty didn't work 80% of the time, they sent me a replacement part and it still didn't work and they cut off contact with me at this point..

Joyetech, straight up stole one of my designs, reworked it into a piece of crap instead of sticking to specifications. Not to mention every one of their devices I owned had 510/ohm issues.

Hcigar, wouldn't even respond to my warranty request on a 100$ DNA mod..

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I coud certainly do a review but whether I woupd be any good is anothrr question

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. Regulated single battery devices

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prolly but to ashamed to be public figure

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3.What kind of vape content are you interested in?
I am all about MTL :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2.)
Yeah, I can do it. I've only done one though. It lead to good discussion a couple of places.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3.)
I am interested in the manufacturing process of the stuff we use today in vaping.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4.) per question 3-
I am interested in the eliquid making process. I practice by making it. I also research how to do better, and participate in discussion with other DIYers.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.Which Artery product you like most? Reply with product name;If you have no idea,simply post Artery Nuggest X

#Post 1.
This is my first time seeing Artery Products. So, Artery Nugget X

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#Post 2.

Yes, I think i could do it. Vaping has become an enjoyable hobby of mine. I like to research everything i can on it and love sharing my thoughts and opinions on them.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#Post 3.
Anything Sub Ohm, I like to check out the latest mods and Attys. I like to learn about Coils and accessories.

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#Post 4.
Guess i have a new brand to start researching about now. :)

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

#Post 5.
I do like the look of this package, Im not real big on coil head tanks, so after trying the AT22 out, id probably end up switching it out. lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
#1) Gonna go with the Black Artery Nuggest X as I am a lower wattage vaper and I have a thing for Fast Charging Mini Mods.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Do you think you have the potential to be a vape reviewer? Why?
Possible. I’ve done a few quick but accurate written reviews on forums. Hardest part is finding time in a busy schedule to do them.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. What kind of vape content are you interested in
Accurate and brief – don’t want or need extra fluff and BS added.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 1
The Artery Nugget X to me is the perfect on the go mod and I'm always on the go.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
Yes, I'm honest, thorough,and try devices and other vaping products differently to get the best outcome.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 3
Mods and tanks of all kinds because there are a lot of people that vape in different ways.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Potential to be a vape reviewer?

Yes and no.

Yes but in written form only, am always looking at various websites to stay current with new products that may interest me, vaping is a hobby since I enjoy making my own wire for my attys.

No because I'm not on YouTube, faceplant or twatter. Vaping Underground is the extent of my vape related social media participation.

Just being honest. :)

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2. Do you think you have the potential to be a vape reviewer? Why?
Yes. I'm very interested in reviews and read and watch a lot of them. I'm not an advanced user, however, but I think that's a pro, since I can approach the products with a different angle. I've gone through many problems with a lot of vaping products and I never saw the reviewers citing most of of them, which kinda makes me mad.

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. What kind of vape content are you interested in
Product reviews, MTL products, flavor chasing

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I do reviews on other platforms already.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Up close looks and short. Dont really listen to whaf others say unless its a issue thats consistent. Also getting into mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors