Become a Patron!

ENDED - Yosta IGVI 18L 4ml Adjustable Airflow Control Tank with Side Filling Design

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all,
The Chinese New Year-Spring Festival is comming~ In order to express your appreciation for your support, we launch one giveaway here:

Prize: Yosta IGVI 18L 4ml Adjustable Airflow Control Tank with Side Filling Design
_mg_0313.jpg

Time: Processing from Jan.28-Feb.1!

One winner would be chosen!

Rules are:
1. Write down one favourite product, its sku, or its product link!
2 Register on Cvapor and write down your reistered name~
3 like our facebook home page:
4 https://www.facebook.com/seevapor/?ref=tn_tnmn write down your facebook username!

You can use any one of four rules and take active part in it! Using any one rule can be counted as participator!

The winner would be drawn on Feb.1th~ hopefully you would become the luckiest one!

Thanks all again!

best regards,
Troy from cvapor.com

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok R200 TC VV/WW Oled
With mini back-up kit
Sku-CVSM0035
Scooter

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Register on Cvapor and write down your reistered name~
I've registered on Cvapor but due to privacy I'm not posting my name to the public.
At that point my name is so common it's hell to find which one I really am anyway so I don't care.:D

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok TFV4 Mini Sub-Ohm Tank Full Kit with 3.5ml Capacity
SKU:CVSM0023
22 Register on Cvapor and write down your reistered name~
i'll pm you my name.....
3 like our facebook home page: ......done
https://www.facebook.com/seevapor/?ref=tn_tnmn write down your facebook username!
will pm that too
thanks for the contest

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok R200 TC VV/WW oled
With back-up kit
Sku- CVSM0035
SCOOTER72

With you I already have everything

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,
The Chinese New Year-Spring Festival is comming~ In order to express your appreciation for your support, we launch one giveaway here:

Prize: Yosta IGVI 18L 4ml Adjustable Airflow Control Tank with Side Filling Design
_mg_0313.jpg

Time: Processing from Jan.28-Feb.1!

One winner would be chosen!

Rules are:
2 Register on Cvapor and write down your reistered name~
3 like our facebook home page:
4 https://www.facebook.com/seevapor/?ref=tn_tnmn write down your facebook username!

You can use any one of four rules and take active part in it! Using any one rule can be counted as participator!

The winner would be drawn on Feb.1th~ hopefully you would become the luckiest one!

Thanks all again!

best regards,
Troy from cvapor.com
Favorite mod
I have the rx200 and love it would love to have te dna200 version
http://www.cvapor.com/mods-batteries/wismec-reuleaux-200w-oled-screen-box-mod-with-tc-vw-mode.html
My login
Holly gauthier
Fb name Holly Gauthier-guida

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys,
Thanks for all of your concern and support! The winner comes to an end again! There are 19 participators including the contestor emailed us which is not willing to post name! thanks all of you guys! we appreciate your attentions and focus!

The winner drawn from Rondam.org is:
Scooter 72
His post is:
Smok R200 TC VV/WW Oled
With mini back-up kit
Sku-CVSM0035

upload_2016-2-1_11-5-5-png.39959

thanks for him! he is so lucky!
he would win: http://www.cvapor.com/yosta-igvi-18...ow-control-tank-with-side-filling-design.html
The winner has to ship us your shipping address ASAP!
we would deal with your free gift ASAP!
Thanks all!
next time, we would offer you a better giveaway1
best regards,
Troy

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-1_11-5-5.png
    upload_2016-2-1_11-5-5.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 56

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats @Scooter 72 and thank you Troy @Cvapor.
remember it's side fill scooter, so ya gotta be laying down to fill it..

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats @Scooter 72 and thank you Troy @Cvapor.
remember it's side fill scooter, so ya gotta be laying down to fill it..
I've been practicing and waiting. I won a contest back in October from these guys I'm hoping this win will push the other on here to

have a nice day

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
I've been practicing and waiting. I won a contest back in October from these guys I'm hoping this win will push the other on here to

have a nice day
u been bitchin u never win now u r winnin em all! lol
i guess i better not play any u r in lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i gave up a long time ago i just play to past the time.....
Just like mine your time will come I just hope I get lucky enuff to win one of those nice mods before my luck runs out

have a nice day

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i play for the fun..win or lose its all cool.
appreciative that vendors do giveaways.

pretty soon tho if we dont fight for our right to vape there wont be anymore...sad to say

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i play for the fun..win or lose its all cool.
appreciative that vendors do giveaways.

pretty soon tho if we dont fight for our right to vape there wont be anymore...sad to say
Yes ma'am you are correct. I play but I also do my part. I go down that list everyday and spread the w Ord to as many as I can trying to pass it along. And if we all don't do our part we will all suffer in the end

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey every one thanks to troy I got my winnings today. And you guys have got to see this thang it is tiny. But cool as shit. I haven't got to use it yet it's soaking. But to be so small it held as much juice as my kangertech. I don't No how but it did. So sweet I'll let you no how it does
70b37001a2b4cef6196d814c8b7de897.jpg
it's tiny that's only like 2 1/2 tall

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I wanna tell you a little about this tank I won. Now looking at it on the website it looks like a normal size tank.
67faf980a1fb79403c12b76c5666d887.jpg
Well It's far from it. Its about half that size tiny. Well at first I was like well dang this is just to small it isn't going to be any good. So I cleaned it and took the top off to fill it
35c4b895c8490465315428602270f70d.jpg
the top fill on this thing is nice and big to. Well I'm figuring two or three drops its gona be full. Lol. Well let me say I was wrong. It fills all the way to the top. I really still don't no how it holds that much but it does.
Now for the good part.
How does it work. Well let me say I love it.The flavor is great. And I mean crown great. I'd never had thought at first look this tank would ever add up. But I give it a 10 out of 10. I've been using it everyday since I got it. And not once has it leaked or let me down. The tank is by far one of my favorite tanks. And for newbies this tank would be the best buy you ever got. Great flavor and big clouds to. This little guy is full of surprises. And for you advanced vapors. Don't over look it. I've been at this awhile. And out of all of the stuff I have. I must say this is one of my best.
Thank you so much troy I love it. I'd love to have another one. It's that nice...

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I wanna tell you a little about this tank I won. Now looking at it on the website it looks like a normal size tank.
67faf980a1fb79403c12b76c5666d887.jpg
Well It's far from it. Its about half that size tiny. Well at first I was like well dang this is just to small it isn't going to be any good. So I cleaned it and took the top off to fill it
35c4b895c8490465315428602270f70d.jpg
the top fill on this thing is nice and big to. Well I'm figuring two or three drops its gona be full. Lol. Well let me say I was wrong. It fills all the way to the top. I really still don't no how it holds that much but it does.
Now for the good part.
How does it work. Well let me say I love it.The flavor is great. And I mean crown great. I'd never had thought at first look this tank would ever add up. But I give it a 10 out of 10. I've been using it everyday since I got it. And not once has it leaked or let me down. The tank is by far one of my favorite tanks. And for newbies this tank would be the best buy you ever got. Great flavor and big clouds to. This little guy is full of surprises. And for you advanced vapors. Don't over look it. I've been at this awhile. And out of all of the stuff I have. I must say this is one of my best.
Thank you so much troy I love it. I'd love to have another one. It's that nice...

have a nice day
Ok he ask me to tell everyone the negative side of this tank. But I'm sorry. There are none it's a great tank. They could build another one just like it only larger and maybe come with a rebuildable deck for it then they'd have the best tank out there right now. So sorry guys. Got nothing I can say bad about it

have a nice day

VU Sponsors