Become a Patron!

ENDING CIGARETTE USE BY ADULTS IN A GENERATION IS POSSIBLE - VIEWS OF 120 LEADERS IN TOBACCO CONTROL

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
ENDING CIGARETTE USE BY ADULTS IN A GENERATION IS POSSIBLE THE VIEWS OF 120 LEADERS IN TOBACCO CONTROL

PDF Worth Reading:

http://www.tobaccoreform.org/wp-con...ary-Report-Ending-Cigarette-Use-by-Adults.pdf

Smoking control was an important and ongoing part of his life-long cancer prevention message. He chaired the National Conference on Smoking OR Health in 1981, the International Summit of Smoking Control Leaders in 1985, and he served as President of the American Cancer Society in 1987; he also chaired the Society’s National Committee on Tobacco and Cancer for two years.

Notice how they used to actually call it what it should be before they moved the goal posts,

SMOKING Control was quickly moved to TOBACCO Control and now we are at NICOTINE Control.

They lost sight of the main goal (to stop the disease and death caused by burning smoke and inhaling it deeply into your lungs all day long) each time they moved the post so badly that now the Nicotine Control Zealots are actually protecting the SMOKING industry while attacking the safest methods of tobacco and nicotine they have chosen to give the impression that smoking is only as bad as vaping or smokeless non combustible tobacco.

"Public health and smoking control lost one of its most ardent supporters on Saturday, January 18, 2017 with the death of Charles “Mickey” LeMaistre at age 92.·"

They lost one of the original SMOKING controllers and harm reduction advocates.

Of course Stan Glantz is all bent out of shape claiming that the VIEWS OF 120 LEADERS IN TOBACCO CONTROL didn't include him so it must not be true.

https://tobacco.ucsf.edu/new-report-does-not-necessarity-reflect-views-120-leaders-tobacco-control

Sorry Stan but you are a washed up Quit or Die has been Zealot Loon that is FAR from a "LEADER IN TOBACCO CONTROL" - 5150

Or course Stan knows that I think he is a giant turd sack that is exploiting public health grants for personal gain and to further his politics while walking all over actual science along the way so I have been blocked from commenting on his blog, and twitter, and facebook.

But if you are not then it may not even be worth it because he deletes posts and blocks people for just stating the obvious that he is a shill for the FDA's war on vaping / Gift to Big Tobacco. - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Stan Glantz said:
While I agree that cigarette use could be ended in generation – actually in 5-10 years – if we could muster the political clout to implemented what we know works
The only that cigarette use could be ended in 5-10 years is if you're willing to start shooting the smokers. Prof. glANTZ is utterly clueless.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh jeez where have I seen this before.

Temperance.jpg

VU Sponsors