Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Can you provide a link to these devices?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Nice looking website and I am digging on the antique firearms you are using in the photo's!

And I do believe you are the first mod builder I have ever heard of being based in Poland as well:D

What if any are the laws and ordinances regarding vaping in your part of the world?

And BTW, Welcome to the Underground!

warrior of the world

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice looking website and I am digging on the antique firearms you are using in the photo's!

And I do believe you are the first mod builder I have ever heard of being based in Poland as well:D

What if any are the laws and ordinances regarding vaping in your part of the world?

And BTW, Welcome to the Underground!

Thank you a lot :) maybe I am the first you have heard but there is more good modders in Poland, believe me :p

Poland is in the European Union so we have same law like in all Member States. currently EU try to make law uncomfortable for vapers but we do what we can to stop it. http://www.efvi.eu/ and still vaping! :))

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thank you a lot :) maybe I am the first you have heard but there is more good modders in Poland, believe me :p

Poland is in the European Union so we have same law like in all Member States. currently EU try to make law uncomfortable for vapers but we do what we can to stop it. http://www.efvi.eu/ and still vaping! :))

Just like anyplace else, I do imagine that Poland has it's share of vapers and folks that can turn out some great quality mods.

But like you said, your's is just the first I have heard of.

BTW, if you ever get tired of those guns you have in the photo's, I would be happy to add them to my own collection:D

warrior of the world

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just like anyplace else, I do imagine that Poland has it's share of vapers and folks that can turn out some great quality mods.

But like you said, your's is just the first I have heard of.

BTW, if you ever get tired of those guns you have in the photo's, I would be happy to add them to my own collection:D

hmm If i am first i will test u ;p What do you know? or better what do you think about Poland? dont google! just write your own knowledge ;) I'm curious what other ppl think about my country :cool:

haha :D i like my "guns" too :p
You have your own collection of antique? :)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Without looking anything up..............................

I do know that Poland has some very old and beautiful cities and museums and is in the EU as you mentioned.

I have also eaten at some restaurants in the US that specialize in traditional Polish food as they were located in neighborhoods that were populated by Polish immigrants. And the food was quite tasty as well.:D

And I was a bit surprised to see the photo's of firearms as I thought that the private ownership of handguns was rather frowned upon in Europe even though it is quite common here.

And that is pretty much what I know about your country in a nutshell:(

And yes, I do have some historic firearms in my collection as well.

warrior of the world

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Without looking anything up..............................

I do know that Poland has some very old and beautiful cities and museums and is in the EU as you mentioned.

I have also eaten at some restaurants in the US that specialize in traditional Polish food as they were located in neighborhoods that were populated by Polish immigrants. And the food was quite tasty as well.:D

And I was a bit surprised to see the photo's of firearms as I thought that the private ownership of handguns was rather frowned upon in Europe even though it is quite common here.

And that is pretty much what I know about your country in a nutshell:(

And yes, I do have some historic firearms in my collection as well.

Well not bad for a start :D

So you know dat There are a lot of Polish immigrants in your country, what do you think about them? In your opinion they ruin your country, they are not bad, you want to get rid of them or you do not mind their presence?

if you know a little history of Europe u know dat First & Second World Wars were touched Poland too. In my country there is lot after-effects things, like ammo, guns etc in whole country under the ground. People still finds a lot. like this 2 guys: tube raiders. they travel & discover desolate places. in one of sewage tunnel they found gun from II World War called Mauser more or less from 1930. And They give it to the museum for free. Thats why we have a lot of beatifull & well-equipped museums :D here u can check video how they found it and their channel on YT:

If you want maybe show us your collection? :)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well not bad for a start :D

So you know dat There are a lot of Polish immigrants in your country, what do you think about them? In your opinion they ruin your country, they are not bad, you want to get rid of them or you do not mind their presence?

if you know a little history of Europe u know dat First & Second World Wars were touched Poland too. In my country there is lot after-effects things, like ammo, guns etc in whole country under the ground. People still finds a lot. like this 2 guys: tube raiders. they travel & discover desolate places. in one of sewage tunnel they found gun from II World War called Mauser more or less from 1930. And They give it to the museum for free. Thats why we have a lot of beatifull & well-equipped museums :D here u can check video how they found it and their channel on YT:

If you want maybe show us your collection? :)

Yes, there were a lot of Polish immigrants. Also from France and Germany where my Great, Great Grandparents came from.

And honestly, most of us just don't think of it. Certainly not thinking they ruined our country!

Actually I just remembered there is a large historically Polish founded community about 3 hours away in Parma, Ohio.

And I really don't think of the area at all, its just there.

But if they start making mods such as yours, I shall focus more attention on them I assure you:D

VU Sponsors