Become a Patron!

Everything You Need to Know About Throat Hit

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very good article

^^^Me too. I am 6mg/ml gal. Adapted my sub ohm gear as per article. I also use mtl drip tip. If you diy you can also use something called flash to get a TH. A strong TH is satisfaction and tells me when to stop vaping. Weak TH is satisfying but doesn't "tell" me when to stop vaping, thus prone to headache if l chain vape.

From the sub article - rats exposed to pure nicotine for 2yrs weighed less then those who were not, LMHO

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My now preference for TH didn't change. I still prefer it.

Me too. And I've never given a rat's ass about "vapor production" -- if there is vapor approx equal to the smoke I exhaled from a cigarette, that's PLENTY.

So... I use 85% PG; partly because I love TH, but also because VG glues my airways closed.

I've used extremely sweet ejuice for about 2 yrs now, and I'm now down to 3.7mg. So I also use Flash in my ejuice -- I've used it since I was vaping 10mg, but now I need it more than ever.

It's true that I have less TH than when I started, and that's ok; I've very slowly gotten used to less, because my tolerance for it has decreased, along with my lungs' tolerance for inhaling ANY kind of smoke. Since the process has been very slow, I'm still content with my vape, though I suspect that 2 yrs ago, I'd have found it much too mild. I might venture to say that I will *always* want at least a little TH, but I can't say for sure; I once thought I would always vape a tobacco flavor, but that preference disappeared within a couple weeks of trying sweet ejuices -- now I can't abide the tobacco taste, it's just foul.

One thing -- among many others! -- that vaping has taught me: never say never -- I thought I would NEVER quit smoking. :)

Andria

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool article. This is what happened to me. I prefer the smooth plentiful vapor now. I quit smoking years ago, and got over it.

VU Sponsors