Become a Patron!

Evolv DNA Reference mod 75c

Egree

Member For 2 Years
Decided to order one of these $75 on the evolv site my new at work mod only thing is it has a built in 18560 battery.which i think can be retrofitted since protovape sold these as their silo mod with replaceable battery.
b85dafcd1aadac4e136f76517c816da6.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost bought one. Decided to buy 2 DNA 250C and 2 DNA 75C boards for spares instead while they were on sale and still shipping.

I would love to get my hands on a Yihi 485J board to replace one in a SX Mini SL Class I have that finally went tits up. Haven't had any luck trying to get hold of Varitube.

Egree

Member For 2 Years
I almost bought one. Decided to buy 2 DNA 250C and 2 DNA 75C boards for spares instead while they were on sale and still shipping.

I would love to get my hands on a Yihi 485J board to replace one in a SX Mini SL Class I have that finally went tits up. Haven't had any luck trying to get hold of Varitube.
I know you can order the yihi boards from china their $35 i know its bad timing but its worth a shot.

The evolv mods nicer than I expected i installed a battery sled so now it has a removable battery 21700
https://www.everzon.com › products
Yihi SX485J Chipset – everzon.com
1b59b3c7c6d5f84d444a8895c350d2e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to buy the SX485J chipset from Everson. They have one but I have to figure out a way to pay them. Credit cards are no good to them from us Yanks. Now I'm waiting for their Western Union info.

VU Sponsors