Become a Patron!

EXCLUSIVE: Brooklyn kiosk owners claim teen blinded by exploding e-cigarette was at fault

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rs-claim-blinded-teen-fault-article-1.2617162

Oh yea, lets blame the fucking kid for a lazy ex con who let his insurance lapse while letting a fucking 14 year old vape IN THE FUCKING MALL.

They are saying that a 14 year old shouldn't have been left without supervision in a fucking mall so it's not their fault.

Bullshit!

Last time I checked along with the last time I was 14 years old 25 plus years ago the mall is EXACTLY the place where 14yr olds hang out without parental supervision.

I'm glad I don't live up there or i'd have to go to the mall kiosk and straighten these motherfuckers out myself - 5150

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK yeah sure I was convocted of running a scam defrauding people,but hey look ya can trust me on this...I'm innocent...

still don't have the whole story here but it ain't looking good for the kiosk owner.hiring a minemuim wage kid to oversee the use of potential dangerous devices....being sold to other kids.

VU Sponsors