Become a Patron!

Expensive Ejuices (Premium quality)

Burn

Member For 2 Years
Hello,

I normally buy juices that are on sale to try them out the first time to see if I like it then if I do I get some more

So are there any juice that are pricey but worth a try?

For example due to an add here I went to gothic flavors $45 for 120mls but I am not sure if it is worth the money.

With the PTMA looming I figure I should do it before some of the companies possibly become unavailable.

I like the following flavors the best
Custards
Strawberry
Peach
Chocolate flavors that taste like chocolate and not chocolate alcohol.

I also like some of the peanut butter flavors but they are so hit or miss that its hard to find the ones I like in stock

I have tried all the major brands that run at $25 or less for 120ml bottles.

So with price not having an upper limit who juice is worth the squeeze?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You've probably heard this already but if you want to stock up, the best way is to make your own. You could follow others recipes to start but you'd have way more juice for the money. All that said, I've been buying one juice for about 4 years. It's my absolute favorite and I'm going to miss it. It's called Propaganda Blue Frost. The name used to be called Blue Slushee which you could imagine what it's supposed to taste like. It has no cooling effect or menthol like the name would suggest (Frost). Others I've been buying for a while.

#1. Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I'll never get sick of it. I never knew I'd like a lemon bakery flavor so much.
#2. Naked 100 Lava Flow. It's supposed to be Strawberry, Pineapple, and Coconut. The juice is fruity and delicious. It's balanced so I can't really taste any of the individual flavors.
#3. Pachamam Fuji Strawberry Nectarine. It's the best apple flavor I've had. It's a bit bad on coils but still good.
#4. Ruthless EZ Duz It. It's Watermelon candy. I didn't like it that much at first but it grew on me. I can vape it all day which is saying a lot. I get sick of things easily.

Thats the order I'd rank them in as well. I've tried quite a few I didn't like. People seem to like Coastal Clouds stuff but I thought they all sucked. I got 4 of them recently. I don't like any of the other Pachamama stuff either.

In my experience, "Premium" doesn't exist. There's bad to excellent tasting and everything in between. Most to me are average and I feel lucky when I find something I like.

Burn

Member For 2 Years
Yeah I am getting the stuff now for home recipes. But figured I would treat myself. I just hard to know if 120ml's for $50 is better than one for $6.99 on sale.

Last edited:

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A very good friend of mine owns a chain of vape shops . I have been present at meetings with suppliers a few times . It all comes down to egos and marketing . All the ingredients have to be federally compliant , the juice has to be mixed in the utmost of sterile labs and has to have a compliance label . Some people want to get rich fast others want their investment returned . Remember the rent has to be paid at the shops online or b&m . Some suppliers dictate a MSRP others not so much . Look up past juice brands you will find a slew of companies that are defunct . We are paying for the lab , transportation etc .. But as far as Premium branding , it truly is a subjective topic . The number of stupid people that think that the more you pay , the better the product is does not go away . So if you can shoot the shit good , paint Donkeys to become unicorns , you can get away with charging whatever you want

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hello,

I normally buy juices that are on sale to try them out the first time to see if I like it then if I do I get some more

So are there any juice that are pricey but worth a try?

For example due to an add here I went to gothic flavors $45 for 120mls but I am not sure if it is worth the money.

With the PTMA looming I figure I should do it before some of the companies possibly become unavailable.

I like the following flavors the best
Custards
Strawberry
Peach
Chocolate flavors that taste like chocolate and not chocolate alcohol.

I also like some of the peanut butter flavors but they are so hit or miss that its hard to find the ones I like in stock

I have tried all the major brands that run at $25 or less for 120ml bottles.

So with price not having an upper limit who juice is worth the squeeze?

If you can still find it on clearance Philip Rocke Signature Series Strawberry Ice Cream is great.
Philip Rocke Cream de la cream is a great coffee w/cream style flavor.
They used to be $21.95 a 30ml

There's a good chocolate milk called Golden Ticket by MET4

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Loaded - Overloaded - Banana Custard
Sad Boy - Strawberry Blood
Coilturd - A Liquid For Vaping - Peach Tea Lemonade
Loaded - Chocolate Glazed (needs to be a truly warm wet dense saturated flavorful vape to get a full-bodied chocolate flavor experience from this juice... on neutral/warm or moderately warm coil builds this just doesn't work well)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
$45 per 120ml = ~$0.38 per ml. My general rule of thumb is usually no more than $0.15 per ml, if it's something special I like no more than $0.25 per ml. Only my opinion, shared experience, fwiw.

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
Yeah I am getting the stuff now for home recipes. But figured I would treat myself. I just hard to know if 120ml's for $50 is better than one for $6.99 on sale.
$6.99 are you refering to Omvapors? They are ok concidering the price. The sauceLA is better so is Brokedick. I never found paying that much for premium juices justified the price.

Burn

Member For 2 Years
$6.99 are you refering to Omvapors? They are ok concidering the price. The sauceLA is better so is Brokedick. I never found paying that much for premium juices justified the price.
I just picked $6.99 arbitrarily...because so many places offer sales at that price.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I buy Brokedick juice from what I believe to be their manufacturing facility. It is housed within a Lizzard Juice b&m in Clearwater Florida. I get the same as online prices and sales. Also it is important to let their juices meld for a minute before using. I will ask them if that is their home base. I am interested in knowing. But yeah imo Brokedick is great juice with great deals going. Just let it steep accordingly. Custards and bakery takes longer than the fruits. The fruits are good straight away but does improve over a week or so.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm a Strawberry junkie. I loved Unicorn milk for several years, but it's expensive with how much I went through and I got immune to the flavor, so moved on. I bought a 1 shot concentrate of it recently, in a PG base, but have found that since taking a break from vaping and getting diagnosed with diabetes, then starting back this month, that pg and some flavors actually burn my mouth and taste peppery and terrible. I mixed a very small bottle with the concentrate, but it's not very good. Most of those concentrates seem to need sweetener badly.

The best flavors I've found lately are Cassadaga Cannoli Be Mine (warm fried dough with cream and strawberries)- you can pick out the different flavors. It's great.
Keep it 100- Berry Au Lait, & Beard Vape- The One.. Strawberry milk/creams

Milk King & Blizrd Strawberry flavors weren't very good.

If anyone has good Strawberry flavors to recommend- hit me!

If you are looking for premium and like custards, it has to be VCT by Ripe Vapes all the way! For a Custardy/Strawberry Milk mix, try Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny as that's ace.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you are looking for premium and like custards, it has to be VCT by Ripe Vapes all the way! For a Custardy/Strawberry Milk mix, try Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny as that's ace.
Thanks. I was hooked on Unicorn milk for a few years, but haven't had it in a long time and never tried mother's milk

Check out Coastal Clouds Apple Peach Strawberry flavor. Delicious. They only make 60ml bottles though, and expect to pay $20 for that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll second @5150sick's recommendation of Met4's Golden Ticket. Best chocolate vape I've ever had.

Freeman's Ruth's Loot is a great chocolate chip cookie flavor.

Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart is good if you let it steep for about a month after you get it.

VU Sponsors