Become a Patron!

F***ed Up Tobacco

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
This is a flavor I started playing around with awhile back, just figured I'd share it with everyone. I found an old bottle of the stuff earlier when I was looking for another juice for my uncle, he said it's pretty good. I personally don't like tobacco much anymore, but someone else might.

1% desert ship FA
.5% banana FA
1% DX Hazelnut TFA
1% cowboy Blend FA
Steep Time ~2 weeks

This one is a weirder type of juice. Strange, but not overpowering I don't think. If ya got the ingredients, mix up a ten ml or so and take 'er for a spin. It's fine after a week but I still say let it wait a bit more. Hope ya enjoy, let me know what ya think :D

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the recipe.
I'm new to Tobaccos and trying to build my first purchase list. Is FA Cowboy Blend a fresh Tobacco leaf flavor?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the recipe.
I'm new to Tobaccos and trying to build my first purchase list. Is FA Cowboy Blend a fresh Tobacco leaf flavor?

It's supposed to be like an american flavored tobacco with a bit of honey, some people can taste it, but I can't. Part of the reason I quit using it, that and tobaccos don't taste good to me anymore. I'm not sure what desert ship is supposed to be, but my uncle swears it's Turkish tobacco, so I guess maybe it is.

Yeah I'd say tobacco and bannana is pretty fucked up

Yeah I know, I was pretty messed up at the time of the recipe's conception, but I remember liking it enough to not pour it out. Still if ya don't have the flavors on hand, I wouldn't go out of my way to get 'em.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at a lumber counter buying a load of wood, when the guys behind the counter said they drove a plane into the Penatagon...I thought well blowing up the twin towers won't get you into too much trouble but blowing up the Pentagon was a mistake......honestly I didn't believe it....and today I still don't believe it ...at least in the way they said it happened.

VU Sponsors