Become a Patron!

FA Cornish cream.

Just received some Fa Cornish cream. Anyone tried this as a standalone? Curious at what% percentage to use. Generally use a sub ohm tank at 0.5 cool. Prefer 30/70vg mixes. Or is this a good mixer

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cornish cream? that's one I've never heard of

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That explains it. I'm not sure any vendors here in the US have that one yet, but I could be wrong.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that one of their premixed concentrates? Would love to know what it's like!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this a new one in the vape-friendly line, or a kitchen line product?

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that Cornish cream I do mine at 4.5% and leave it to steep for at least a couple weeks you will know when its ready to vape it goes a really nice amber colour if you want to make it taste like scone with strawberry jam add 2% fa strawberry to it really nice.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

I love that Cornish cream I do mine at 4.5% and leave it to steep for at least a couple weeks you will know when its ready to vape it goes a really nice amber colour if you want to make it taste like scone with strawberry jam add 2% fa strawberry to it really nice.

Thanks. I was thinking about 5% but unsure of steeping time. T

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it at 2% when I first got some a year ago and it was really bland then I tried 3% and 4% and 5% and to me 4.5% was perfect but taste is subjective.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried it at 2% when I first got some a year ago and it was really bland then I tried 3% and 4% and 5% and to me 4.5% was perfect but taste is subjective.

Also depends a lot on how long they have been off ciggs, longer usually makes there tastes more acute.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's supposed to be scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam I mostly taste scone with cream that's why I add the 2% fa strawberry to make it a bit more jammy.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Elickwizard

Member For 4 Years
It's supposed to be scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam I mostly taste scone with cream that's why I add the 2% fa strawberry to make it a bit more jammy.

Meant on the flavourart page mate - it says "Cream 35% Strawberry 35% Cookie 30%" but no mention of which one for the blend, guessing it's probably cream fresh or less possibly Vienna, all the other blends it says exactly which one or easier to guess :p

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meant on the flavourart page mate - it says "Cream 35% Strawberry 35% Cookie 30%" but no mention of which one for the blend, guessing it's probably cream fresh or less possibly Vienna, all the other blends it says exactly which one or easier to guess :p
I saw that, and I remember I made it some time ago. I used fresh cream, since a true cornish cream tea is clotted cream, strawberry jam, and scones!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is a pre-mixed concentrate, and yes fresh cream. The good thing with the UK flavour art site is quite a few of there pre-mixed concentrates, the recipe is on there. They also have a few other peoples recipes. I bought custard pi once in error (thinking it was the custard concentrate). All very helpful for beginners.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've mixed a couple of those. Can't remember exactly what, but one of them was a super sweet strawberry.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All the recipes I saw looked pretty basic, but thinks its a great starting point for beginners using the site. When there are lots of people selling there recipes online it is a nice touch to see a vendor offering some recipes for there own pre-mixes that they sell.

First taste of this today. Made a 10ml bottle 30/70. I used 4.5% of the concentrate. It's good, I think 2.5-3% will be better as it felt a little harsh or maybe a longer steep is needed. Might add some dairy milk to the next one as it is very sweet.

VU Sponsors