Become a Patron!

FA Mango

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Was trying it at as a standalone at 2% and it tasty a little purfumey. Went to 3% and it just added a more floral effect. At 5% and it was still pretty bad. Went back to 2% and added 1% FA Marshmallow to sweeten it a bit. Still bad. 2% Marshmallow. Still bad. Anyone had luck with FA Mango? Ive heard of HIC's stick mango rice and it sounds great.. But id really like if as a fruity vape, seemed pretty promising given pretty much everything I have from FA is awesome, built a suitable collection but havn't found a good use for this damn mango!

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it's perfumey as you say I'd usuallysay bring the % down but at 2% you should be good. The other thing i'd say is give it time to steep.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, that's one of their nastiest flavors. :confused: It's good in the Thai Mango Sticky Rice because it's at such a low percentage and because there are also several other flavors in the mix so as to make it blend. I'd never use it as a standalone personally, but it does blend well used at tiny percentages with peach.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I doubt i'll get a good mango vape from this FA flavor. No worries, there are other brands :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wait! don't give up! There's that peach mango creamy one that was pretty good. I will look it up. Believe me, I'm sensitive to perfumey-ness too, and I totally hear you about it being overwhelming. fa mango has its uses. Like Teresa said, mostly buried in with other ingredients, but still, it's its own thing - no other mango like it.

Flow State Mango Peach Cream
4% tfa juicy peach [3.5%]
2% fa white peach,
3% Caps V.C. V2 [2%]
1% fa Mango [0.75% ?]
1% fa Vienna
2% EM (@10%)
1 drop in 15mls citric acid (@10%)

The last two ingredients are optional. (You could argue they work against each other). You can use V1 V. Custard if you like. Yes, it's a peachy flavor, but the mango's flavor is in there. Here's another:

PEACH MANGO CUSTARD

8% (.96ml) Gameover Custard
6.5% tfa Juicy Peach
0.75 - 1% fa mango
1.5% tfa dragonfruit [this is just the tiniest touch--you might not even taste it]
2 drops per 10ml MTS Vape Wizard (optional, but I think it helps integrate the mango)

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why mix nasty with good/?
Because it can give that complete vape/flavor.

My best example is FA banana. As a standalone it's just banana. Mixed with things like marshmallow and Vienna cream. Still banana. 2-4% of banana cap by its self is like lafytafy banana. Together there are amazing imo.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait! don't give up! There's that peach mango creamy one that was pretty good. I will look it up. Believe me, I'm sensitive to perfumey-ness too, and I totally hear you about it being overwhelming. fa mango has its uses. Like Teresa said, mostly buried in with other ingredients, but still, it's its own thing - no other mango like it.

2% fa white peach,
3% Caps V.C. V2 [2%]
1% fa Mango [0.75% ?]
1% fa Vienna
2% EM (@10%)

The last two ingredients are optional. (You could argue they work against each other). You can use V1 V. Custard if you like. Yes, it's a peachy flavor, but the mango's flavor is in there. Here's another:

PEACH MANGO CUSTARD

6.5% tfa Juicy Peach
0.75 - 1% fa mango
1.5% tfa dragonfruit [this is just the tiniest touch--you might not even taste it]
2 drops per 10ml MTS Vape Wizard (optional, but I think it helps integrate the mango)
I have no TFA JP, but I do have both FA peaches. 2+2=maybe?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Because it can give that complete vape/flavor.

My best example is FA banana. As a standalone it's just banana. Mixed with things like marshmallow and Vienna cream. Still banana. 2-4% of banana cap by its self is like lafytafy banana. Together there are amazing imo.
Common sense will tell you that mixing good with good is better than mixing nasty with good.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I going to mix up another 30mls when I get my new scale today. The one I was using met it's demise via the curse Teresa P put on me last week.:(

Fortunately I can measure by either volume or weight, so I'm set in case of any major malfunctions:D.

I've had the dropper tops on flavoring bottles pop off before, just used a tiny syringe to suck most of it back up and put it back in the bottle.
Just with those hard plastic bottles you gotta squeeze the shit out of to get any drops out.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fortunately I can measure by either volume or weight, so I'm set in case of any major malfunctions:D.

I've had the dropper tops on flavoring bottles pop off before, just used a tiny syringe to suck most of it back up and put it back in the bottle.
Just with those hard plastic bottles you gotta squeeze the shit out of to get any drops out.
I had the top of my 8oz VG bottle pop off. It was definitely a OH SHIT moment.:eek: My scale never stood a chance.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had the top of my 8oz VG bottle pop off. It was definitely a OH SHIT moment.:eek: My scale never stood a chance.

My scale doesn't look like any type of spill would bother it very much.
I think some are also using a small catch tray thingy.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOl I got a bottle of Fa mango a couple years ago thinking it was going to taste like mango. I tried it 1, 2, 3, 4, % Can I say smelly feet! Out of maybe a hundred or more flavors three went right into the trash Mango being one of them. I bought 30 ml of it cause I like mango so much.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% fa white peach,
3% Caps V.C. V2 [2%]
1% fa Mango [0.75% ?]
1% fa Vienna
2% EM (@10%)

PEACH MANGO CUSTARD

6.5% tfa Juicy Peach
0.75 - 1% fa mango
The firstt is an amazing recipe, haven't tried the second.
Why mix nasty with good/?
Every now and again I can mix something not so appealing with something good and it seems to be a "good influence" on the lesser flavor.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every now and again I can mix something not so appealing with something good and it seems to be a "good influence" on the lesser flavor.

I tried something like this with a six month old bottle of strawberry cake-batter type stuff. It is UNvapeable, due to the caps cake batter and the one (1) single drop of INW wild strawberry in it. Before I throw the bottle of cake batter away (the inw strawberry is already in my shampoo), I was reading around on reddit today and found something about how cake batter a) needs to breathe the alcohol off and b) that it is vastly improved--in the opinion of the author--by a solid bakery note. I diluted it a while ago and got the inw strawberry to the point where it's manageable, but today I added a full percent of AP. We'll see!

btw, wally, I don't think fa mango is bad--it's just really strong.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, btw, wally, if your avatar is representative, you are damned good lookin' for an old guy! yowza.
Well thanks hun always feels good to get a compliment they come far and few anymore. Yes it was taken towards the end if this summer.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a tiramisu mango cake I got off vu I absolutely love. I know it sounds weird but I love it. I think it is all fa.

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fa-mango is garbage. Vzsc-mango is my favorite mango. It's just as concentrated as fa- mango but actually tastes authentic . Cap sweet mango is my number 2.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strong opinions on many things, the noob has. Much hate for common knowledge. Exotic manufacturers seem to be the key to enlightenment.

'Couldn't agree more, Dave. Another hit 'n' run post.

Perhaps something exotic will assuage and ameliorate the fear and arrogance.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a tiramisu mango cake I got off vu I absolutely love. I know it sounds weird but I love it. I think it is all fa.
yeah I remember seeing that and thinking... whuh? But kind of intrigued, too. I don't think I wrote it down, however. Nice to know you like it.

VU Sponsors