Become a Patron!

Facebook Contest

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
Gtkper and I would like to show our sponsors some love. We are putting together a package to giveaway with products from @Gorgevapors , @VapingWatch and @Jwraps . So let's see how many new members we can get this month to join our page and visit our sponsors!! If we can reach 150 by September 3rd we will choose a winner on 9/3/14 and do the giveaway!!! **To be entered to win all you have to do is like, comment and share this post** please do all 3 . The Giveaway From Gtkper and I will be one 30ml bottle from www.gorgevapors.com winners choice, one 30ml bottle from www.vapingwatch.com winners choice and one jwrap or cupholder mod stand from www.jwraps.com winners choice!! However Lance from Gorgevapors.com has decided to add a bottle of his Vanilla Custard and Watch from Vapingwatch.com has also said he wants to match what we are giving away! OUR SPONSORS ROCK!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SweetVapingwithMelissaandGtkper/

Please go to the facebook page and join our group, then like, comment and share the post for a chance to win.

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I shared before I was accepted into the group... o_O LOL!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friends dont let Friends use Fedbook.....

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
This contest ended last week and our winner was Jared Banks!!! :) Thank you all!!

VU Sponsors