Become a Patron!

Fasttech coupon anyone ?!

riburune

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fasttech coupon anyone ?! looking for one for order around 30$ coils and Hell Skulls E-liquid 100ml

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry don't have one at the moment, FT codes are pretty infrequent.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You just missed the 4th of July sale for 15% off. Not sure when there will be another one- maybe Labor Day end of August, beginning of September?

riburune

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes i bought some coils still cheaper by 2$ from all other website i looked on and fast dispatch i bought yesterday and they shipped today unlike healthcabin that 1 week item there and only today is ready to ship which is very bad

riburune

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes i bought some coils still cheaper by 2$ from all other website i looked on and fast dispatch i bought yesterday and they shipped today unlike healthcabin that 1 week item there(2 mods) and only today is ready to ship which is very bad

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've tried that MAP thing on every order since I've read about it. Unfortunately, anything I ever ordered never qualified, LOL. Occasionally, you'll see someone post about a particular item that it works for. As was mentioned, they do run a 10% or 15% deal. When that happens, I almost always see it posted in Joe's section in the Deals and Steals, or when you're subscribed to his blog, you'll get an email about it. (scroll down some, you'll see where you can sign up for his email list)

VU Sponsors