Become a Patron!

Favorite DIY or Die Recipe For 2019

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And the winner is....SomeSortof Hobbs Unicorn ADV by Hobbs DeVape.
Many probably already know this, but not me until last hour when I made a version of it. Even though I have FA Custard Premium (the cheaper rebottled version), on order I do have INW Custard which I used along with FA Fuji Apple, WF Thai Apple, and FA Cinnamon. I still could add the FA Custard Premium while it steeps. That is "allowed".
I hope it turns out yummy as I am not a big apple fan without cinnamon added.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I make 50ml of this recipe with the added extra 2% of FA Custard Premium and 2% INW Custard to keep on hand for adding a tad custard note to not quite creamy enough mixes. Also works well to save a nasty mix that could be saved with a massive custard bomb to cover the misbehaving flavors.
It is also yummy if you like a plain custard flavor.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I make 50ml of this recipe with the added extra 2% of FA Custard Premium and 2% INW Custard to keep on hand for adding a tad custard note to not quite creamy enough mixes. Also works well to save a nasty mix that could be saved with a massive custard bomb to cover the misbehaving flavors.
It is also yummy if you like a plain custard flavor.
That FA Premium is lovely isnt it. I dont vape it though as I stay away from daaps due to allergies. But my misses uses it in her cooking. Delicious stuff.

VU Sponsors