Become a Patron!

FDA Cracks Down on Online Sales by E-Cigarette Industry

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A smart political move by the FDA .It supports their 'it's for the children' mantra.

And one aspect of the regulations that I can support.

However overall the FDA vape regs suck as if nothing changes the vaping market we now enjoy will be virtually gone in a couple of years or less.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting that some of the stores that recieved lettters were for a single flavor. You know they have more than one so was that letter prompted by fda catching that vape store selling that particular flavor to a minor? There is another shop listed that has a ton of juices referenced.

Edit: yeah, in fine print at the top they said the shops were caught selling to a minor.

Wonder how they caught the online stores? Mom ratted them out or something?

I agree, minors shouldn't be allowed to purchase. Mom shouldn't give her kid her credit or debit card either. The age verification system should help greatly to combat that but as long as kids can get their hands on their parents card and ssn or whatevers needed... it will hapen. Same with a kid being able to go out and buy a dime bag. You can't completely stop them from accessing what you don't want them to but the age verification is a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors