Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.twcnews.com/nc/charlotte...les-may-favor-some-companies-over-others.html

"One retailer said the registrations may cut the number of flavors they can offer customers.

The chairman of vape company Kure, Marty Sumichrast, says the regulations will likely cause consolidation in the industry.

“I think
it's ultimately a good thing for people that can last and survive. We intend to be one of those. In most industries you see these kind of cycles come through. You know, we're in a $2.5 billion industry that's going to $20 billion,” said Sumichrast."

Yea I'm sure they WILL NOT be able to "last and survive"
Every gas station in town sells the only 4 products that will be left on the market (Njoy, Blu, Vuse, MarkTen) so why would there be a need for a vape shop? - 5150

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a pipe dream if he thinks he can get a bunch of flavors approved without a massive, massive cash outlay and lab testing. Freaking moron.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
http://www.twcnews.com/nc/charlotte...les-may-favor-some-companies-over-others.html

"One retailer said the registrations may cut the number of flavors they can offer customers.

The chairman of vape company Kure, Marty Sumichrast, says the regulations will likely cause consolidation in the industry.

“I think
it's ultimately a good thing for people that can last and survive. We intend to be one of those. In most industries you see these kind of cycles come through. You know, we're in a $2.5 billion industry that's going to $20 billion,” said Sumichrast."

Yea I'm sure they WILL NOT be able to "last and survive"
Every gas station in town sells the only 4 products that will be left on the market (Njoy, Blu, Vuse, MarkTen) so why would there be a need for a vape shop? - 5150
And not a single one of those are worth vaping!

VU Sponsors