Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

It looks like they are selling a narrative to the ignorant so they don't realize that a LARGE majority of vapes are NOT made or sold by big tobacco.
The ignorant will believe this because these are the products they see most at gas stations.
What non smoker/vaper goes and checks out a vape shop before forming an opinion?
None do.

1631123355623.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Lyin' ass bastards. Majority made/sold by doesn't mean shit.
Talking out the side of their ass instead of listening from the horses mouth.
Another episode of the special interest writing the rules with the gvnmts hand.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
FDA rejects 93% of vape applications; delays decision on Juul

So it appears they banned everything but Juul :slowclap:

"The FDA received applications for more than 6 million vaping products. The agency said Thursday it has taken action on 93% of those applications, including for 4.5 million products that were immediately rejected because they were missing key information."

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
god how i wish we could dismantle the fda due to the fact its the most corrupt org in the govt. but we cant cuz the vast majority of the masses in this country dont read therefore ignorant of the corruption of the fda. if they only knew what i know about the fda....

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
btw i hear canada wants or is about to ban flavored vaping in canada? surprised there is no news about this in the bad news threads.

also glad to see dashvapes back after youtube banned his og channel

Last edited:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know I made some posts with a little more about what I expected to see, but here's me, FIVE YEARS AGO, expecting that we'd end up here - with the only "approved" vaping being a "closed system".
What I mean by that is that I realized long ago that the goal that made sense both for Pharma and Big Cig was to control the supply of nicotine. The way to protect the too-much-to-lose cash flow of cigarettes was to ensure that it was sold in a cartridge of some sort - and for the cig company to own that market.
That's why they campaigned to lock down juice making.
That's why they bought vape companies with pod or disposable technology.
That's how they replace the revenue when a smoker switches to vaping.
One of those old posts (they're hard to find) likened it to the razor blade model, and/or the inkjet printer model. You own the market for the supplies - razor blades or ink (or non-refillable e-liquid cartridges) - then you can basically GIVE AWAY the device, to help keep competitors out and lure in new customers.

VU Sponsors