Become a Patron!

FDA Says Explaining the Main Advantages of E-Cigarettes Would Confuse Consumers

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so now it's official...the goverment believes ignorance is bliss.
It's always been that way, you just realizing that now?

george-orwell-quotes-05.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why don't you pull your head out of your simple minded ass. I'm pretty sure we all read 1984 in high school....
I'm not the one who stated the obvious nor drinking the Kool Aid of believing the next Administration will cut government power ;)

Maybe you should read 1984 again ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not the one who stated the obvious nor drinking the Kool Aid of believing the next Administration will cut government power ;)

Maybe you should read 1984 again ;)
no you're the one who can't take care of his own obese waistline,but pretends to know what's best for America....stop stuffing your face full of crap, it may clear your mind of banal MSM soundbites, which are about as substansive as the twinkies you suck on.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no you're the one who can't take care of his own obese waistline,but pretends to know what's best for America....stop stuffing your face full of crap, it may clear your mind of banal MSM soundbites, which are about as substansive as the twinkies you suck on.
Wow, struck a nerve I see.

OK what ever ..............

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not really ,I'm just bored of your shtick...Micheal Moore with a fedora, and fewer brain cells.

"Those who can't take care of their bellies rarely can take care of anything else"......old english proverb.

VU Sponsors