FDA Tobacco Center Director to Ex-Smoking Vapers: You Don't Exist

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
here is my email
anyone feel free to us eit and edit it to meet your personal story

Dear Mr Zeller

I found an article online with statements by you.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_0d71152c-07c0-5a79-b93a-efac00da61c0.html

In this article you are quoted to say “there is no definitive support of e-cigs playing a cessation role.”

I am writing to tell you that I smoked for over 20 years. I smoked at least a pack a day for those 20 years. But for the past 6 years I have been smoke free. I used vaping devices to quit smoking. After almost 4 months of using vaping products, I woke up one morning and realized that I never smoked a cigarette the day before. I have not had a cigarette since.

I am not alone. I have heard and read similar stories from many other Ex Smoking Vapers.
While Vaping may not help everyone to permanently quit smoking , it has helped many of us quit smoking.

I find that a person in your position of authority should know more facts about the products your agency is attempting to regulate before you actually regulate them.

I am urging all the Ex smoking Vapers I know to write to you also to testify to the fact we do exist.

Yours sincerely
MY NAME THAT YOU ALL DONT NEED TO KNOW
Ex Smoking Vaper

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
gotta stock up on shit good for the next four years that way I can at least vape while the bullshit plays out

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what's fucked up is that the jerks that are jackin' vaping are *all* boomers doing it purely for money-they don't vape or smoke, and they're not nic consumers--it's white collar crime! genx and millenials will be asked to pay list for boomers thievery yet again. that's why they're doing it--because it's do-able and zeller looks like the mastermind.

he may get hung out to dry though because his ideas are so stupid and are corrupt prima facie. (on the face or at first glance)

zeller is humiliating himself in front of the whole world. He is saying that the existence of dual users=hedge funds monopolize vaping while ignoring studies that show that 86% of people who continue to vape, stop smoking like everybody here for example . . .

he may be building a model in which private/government collusion would allow legalizing other things which cannot be talked about here, but in the past he's settled for short term $profits$ on the corporate side, but he's not going to get away with it.

I'm betting that zeller and his boomer pirate friends will fail and the deeming will be neutered. It's easy to get upset though; like getting mad at the mugger who's jacking you.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
moron
um for anyone who would like to drop mr zeller an email and show hom some evidence that vaping can lead to not smoking
his email address is
[email protected]

i think I shall send him a message myself
AND REMEMBER PEOPLE be courteous and polite
I am so FUCKING tired of being curteous and polite to people who want me dead, or rape my freedom,....fuck the FDA, they are lying sacks of shit....I'm with Nasty rubber hoses and phone books....to begin with....

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
moron
um for anyone who would like to drop mr zeller an email and show hom some evidence that vaping can lead to not smoking
his email address is
[email protected]

i think I shall send him a message myself
AND REMEMBER PEOPLE be courteous and polite
Yes, agreed! Let's flod his inbox with emails showing him the evidence. I bet he can't ignore that!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
that is my hope
maybe @TygerTyger could get joe to put this out in an email blast

maybe we could overwhelm the email servers at the FDA and make some news

remember be polite and courteous in any communications

so maybe @BigNasty you should just use my email if you send one

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that is my hope

Was going to ask and still pissed enough to call that pedophile a goat raping hunk of shit.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
that is my hope

It should be a call to action by CASAA.

VU Sponsors