KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi All,
The team and I discussed when we should launch our next challenge and voted to wait until the Chinese New Year festivities ended ....

This is so we can make sure the winners from Jan are prioritiesed rather than bombarding the sponsors with info on thier return .. we are pencilling the start for 15th Feb and have it end on 15th March. @JuicyLucy will be your hostess this month if all goes to plan, but will mean two challenges will run concurrently for a short time

In the meantime @wildgypsy70 is going to be opening a sign up thread in the next week or two .... ready for our March DIY mixing challenge. Details will be included as to how we are approaching this challenge.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Aww, can we get a sneak peek of the new challenge? I am impatient what's in store of the incoming challenge.

Just askin for a friend.. uh... it was @~Don~ :p

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Aww, can we get a sneak peek of the new challenge? I am impatient what's in store of the incoming challenge.

it’s gonna be non taxing something everyone can have a go at ...it’s got the potential to be very funny

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

d3cf8ccebda98bbe269ca4aa687247e7.jpg

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors